Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Chickens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 729

The Chickens

Dec 6, 2013, 7:46 PM

The last two years, I made a bet with a coot co-worker on the game for $10 and loser wears the other teams jersey for the day. Last year it was bad. This year, though, when I wore the jersey, I kept telling everyone that I felt like strutting around the office, crowing and eating corn, or that I was having memory problems because the jersey was making my brain freeze up - the look on the coot's face and others was priceless. So trust me guys, it can get better, and it will get better. We are on the way up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to make a bet with my employees, most of whom were

Dec 6, 2013, 7:55 PM

Gamecock fans, that if we won, they could keep their jobs. If not, then.... Most, if not all, at least had the presence of mind to yell, "Go Tigers!" lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Chickens

Dec 6, 2013, 8:15 PM

We have been on the way up for several years.
Despite the win over the Dawgs,we didn't progress one bit.

Re: The Chickens

Dec 6, 2013, 8:26 PM

Disagree. The defense is much better this year. Front 7 are much better. Defensive backs are better. Offensive line is playing marginally better. Look at the red shirt players we will have next year on both sides of the ball, plus the incoming class.
I read many of your posts Leftie, and while you often make some good points, you seem to have a generally pessimistic, negative view of the Tigers. Life is a lot more fun when you look for the positive. Anyone can find things they don't like.

Replies: 3
| visibility 729
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic