Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer coots,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,716

Deer coots,

Dec 13, 2014, 10:29 PM

You need to realize that Otis Spurrier is getting ready to rip your football program into shreds. You can bet he WILL leave your team soon, but you can bet he has figured out the best time to do it that will do the most damage to USCheat football when he does leave. Remember how he left Florida and he loved them. He will make sure when he leaves that his successor will completely fail. His ego will never let him believe that he failed to win a conference championship, it was the fault of USCheat. He will run USCheat down to all his friends at ESPN and other outlets to protect his ego when he does leave. He will say that no one, absolutely no one could win in Columbia, SC. You truly made a mistake when you let this ego near your school. You are about to find this out. Get ready to watch a coach see how he can destroy anything he did for you, it is already happening. Once again he will leave at a very odd time that he has determined will inflict the most damage to the program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer coots,

Dec 13, 2014, 10:35 PM

I hope you are right, and I don't doubt it. One thing I am sure of is that he will assume no responsibility for poor performance as he leaves. On that you can depend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not going to talk down USuC in the media. Why??

Dec 13, 2014, 10:39 PM

Two words: Augusta National.

The reason he ever went to the Coots was because of Willima "Hootie" Johnson and the one thing he can offer that no other school can; access to Augusta National golf course.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: He's not going to talk down USuC in the media. Why??

Dec 13, 2014, 11:08 PM

He also wants any money that he thinks he is due to receive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's now in the past tense. Johnson retired just after

Dec 14, 2014, 6:24 AM [ in reply to He's not going to talk down USuC in the media. Why?? ]

OBS took the Coot job. Current Augusta President is a Georgia grad.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most old-time Clemson and Carolina fans have long-agreed

Dec 14, 2014, 5:47 AM

that Carolina's main problem is its location...in the capital city, where gaggles of politicians and other assorted know-it-alls and meddlers have developed interference into a fine art.

Now, Coach Spurrier is getting an education into the historical problems when downturns recur after brief periods of reasonable success: the rats desert the ship; so-called "fans" scream bloody murder; and meddlers work behind-the-scenes to drive more daggers into the heart of the program.

My thinking since his arrival has been that Spurrier would leave after winning the SEC title or upon realizing that he won't win it. Let enough of the meddlers into the room, and he'll pack up and head for Florida...if not this year, then next, if he has another mediocre season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most old-time Clemson and Carolina fans have long-agreed

Dec 14, 2014, 6:28 AM

As much as I dislike him, he has done better than the rest of them, except maybe Morrison and beat us 5 years in a row...you guys might not be old enough to remember Marvin Bass and Warren Giesse,
, but USuC could not beat Byrnes back then....Ball sack has brought them full circle and they are starting to go through what Bear Bryant put Alabama through in the 80s. He stayed 2 years too long and although I think it is stubbornness not ego, his staff will stay in tact. If he wants to stay the athletic dept will name a coach in waiting but USuC and Ball Sack don't realize the Fun 'n Gun is not cutting edge anymore and the #### 'n Fire never was crap to begin with...I hope the guy stays at least 5 more years...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

be assured Spurlid has the date in his planner...***

Dec 14, 2014, 9:26 AM

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,716
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic