Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I just got off the phone with a coot BOT member who is a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,370

So I just got off the phone with a coot BOT member who is a

Nov 12, 2019, 12:18 PM

work acquaintance......ya'll have no idea. U of SuCk is truly a dumpster fire right now. Coot BOT is completely divided.

We tend to take for granted how things at Clemson are going, but our BOT and University President work hand in hand and frankly, things couldn't be going any better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

That's not terrible by itself but why are they discussing it

Nov 12, 2019, 12:29 PM

in public when they haven't even fired Muschump yet? That will only hurt their recruiting even more! Good for us that they are such a laughable bunch!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I just got off the phone with a coot BOT member who is a

Nov 12, 2019, 1:26 PM

Tell your BOT friend that they just need to suck it up, fire Muscoot, and go out and hire a good, but up and coming Offensive coordinator, let him hire his own staff, do his own recruiting, then sit back and give him 5 full years to put his stamp on the program. However, in year six, he needs to show improvement from year 5 and going forward.
Look at Dabo. The University had faith in him, and let him put his stamp on the program. So far I'd say things have worked out a whole lot better than anything the Old Ball Coach did in Cootlumbia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What kind of moron doesn't understand that in the

Nov 12, 2019, 1:45 PM

not-so-long run it's going to be WAY more expensive to keep Muschamp than pay him to leave now?

They should've demanded Tanner's resignation 3 weeks ago with the knowledge of who his replacement would be, and the new AD let Muschamp know after the the Clemson game will be his last. They could've gotten out front in a coaching search having already put out feelers. Man, have they made some baaad decisions down there, most glaringly handing Tanner the AD reins just because he brought them baseball glory.

That said, let's not be too arrogant ourselves. I remember a time when our BOT, president, AD, and fans were all at odds over the football program, too. It never got as ugly as it is in cootlumbia right now, but it was ugly as hell nonetheless.

Would it really have made a difference three weeks ago?

Nov 12, 2019, 2:48 PM

No matter when they pull the trigger on CussChamp, just like last go round, they're going to have trouble finding a coach worth his salt willing to accept the position, and this latest debacle with the BOT will just exacerbate the problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Would it really have made a difference three weeks ago?

Nov 12, 2019, 2:52 PM

Apparently they are split into 3 factions---each with their own agendas and none of the potential outcomes are good for their football program given that the board is so split, no decisions will be made anytime soon. Pitchfork Ben is alive and well---the Chicken Curse lives.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

what kind of moron yo ask? a coot, that's what kind of moron***

Nov 12, 2019, 3:16 PM [ in reply to What kind of moron doesn't understand that in the ]

LOL***

Nov 12, 2019, 3:39 PM

Nov 12, 2019, 5:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Nov 12, 2019, 5:48 PM

the USuC BoT's. Wow! impressive bunch. first they foul up the process for hiring a school president and now their dirty laundry is beginning to get aired over the football coach. should any member enjoy any credibility on any level?

Nov 12, 2019, 5:48 PM

the USuC BoT's. Wow! impressive bunch. first they foul up the process for hiring a school president and now their dirty laundry is beginning to get aired over the football coach. should any member enjoy any credibility on any level?

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,370
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic