Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man dies after being given a bus pass from jail....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,130

Man dies after being given a bus pass from jail....

Apr 8, 2020, 8:48 PM

This and every other issue popping up here is 100% owned by the 60 years of Democrat death grip on Detorit. NEVER a health inspection at the Wayne County Jail. Never. Think about that....

This guy died and someone, the prison guard, the magistrate, someone should be charged with manslaughter.

This is hard to read.....FYI

https://deadlinedetroit.com/articles/24915/leduff_the_wayne_county_jail_gave_an_infected_inmate_a_bus_pass_home_now_he_s_dead

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, typical in Dem run cities...***

Apr 8, 2020, 8:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, typical in Dem run cities...***

Apr 9, 2020, 7:57 AM

Are there any cities among the top 10 most populous cities in the USA that are run by Repubs that are thriving?

Haha you Pubs are funny***

Apr 9, 2020, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Yes, typical in Dem run cities...*** ]

They do what the people elect them to do.

Apr 9, 2020, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Yes, typical in Dem run cities...*** ]

Anyone who doesn't like the way their city is run can move. I can not in good conscience criticize democrats leaders anymore. It's the idiots who vote for them who merit my contempt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man dies after being given a bus pass from jail....

Apr 8, 2020, 9:05 PM

No doubt this is a sad story. I’m guessing there are a lot of sad stories all across the country esp in these situations. However it amazes me how so many of you can make ANYTHING about politics. Sometimes people just #### up, sometimes the system is just broken and needs fixing. Not everything is as simple as Dems and Pubs

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

It is in cities like Detroit, Baltimore & others that have

Apr 8, 2020, 9:11 PM

Been run into the ground by Dems for decades...
You’re just not willing to recognize the truth....

Re: It is in cities like Detroit, Baltimore & others that have

Apr 9, 2020, 4:09 AM

You dont really think if a Repub ran Baltimore that it would be great do you?

Apr 9, 2020, 7:20 AM

it would be a da mn sight better you can count on. what do new york, michigan, louisiana, washington, california have in common. correct, run by dems. got nothing to do with where the bug landed but sure as he!! has a lot to do with how the virus was handled. go ahead, dispute it. oh yeah, forgot about new jersey.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 7:55 AM

I bet it would be the exact same mess

If you actually think the problems of large cities are Democrats

Apr 9, 2020, 8:32 AM [ in reply to It is in cities like Detroit, Baltimore & others that have ]

fault, you’re a moron.

That plus red states mooch off federal funds from blue state

Apr 8, 2020, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Man dies after being given a bus pass from jail.... ]

s.

Republicans use up more entitlements too. It's hilarious to hear them beat this drum

Message removed by Author

Apr 8, 2020, 9:34 PM

Message removed by Author

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aww the snowflake doesn't like facts...***

Apr 8, 2020, 9:50 PM

Apr 8, 2020, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Man dies after being given a bus pass from jail.... ]

My man. This story is just the tip of the iceberg in Detroit.

I can tell you a story about a lady, who went to jail for a DUI. She sat in that jail for 42 days. Just got a DUI. Nothing else. They kept telling her to “wait her turn”. DUI is basically sober up and get out. But she sat in there for over and month. Then they realized, oh crap, she should have been let out and let her out. All the while she lost her house and her job.

There are 1000 of these stories in Detroit. It all goes back to leadership. It’s all leadership. And that leadership has been Democrat held for over 60 effing years.

Apr 8, 2020, 10:11 PM

Again I say that is ###### up, if true

I’m sure if I cared to, dig up some ###### up stories from GOP ran cities....

Maybe it’s just me, but when people do stupid ####, I don’t go “#### dem, or #### republicans.” I say #### whoever did said ###### up stuff. But again maybe that’s just me in this day and age

Message was edited by: Tony_elTigre®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

What was her name and when did that happen?***

Apr 8, 2020, 11:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Man dies after being given a bus pass from jail.... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

DUI is not always a sober up and get out. If it’s not your first,

Apr 9, 2020, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Man dies after being given a bus pass from jail.... ]

or have other arrests on your record, you may be in there a while.

You're not going to lose your house after 42 days.

Apr 9, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Man dies after being given a bus pass from jail.... ]

Job? probably, but I think you have to be 90 days in arrears before you get brought up for foreclosure. Even at that, you can tack on another 6 months to 2 years for bank inefficiencies.

Well, not exactly.

Apr 8, 2020, 11:19 PM

Yes, it's sad case. But none of those people you listed should be punished.

ALL non-felony inmates in that jail were released to stop the spread and so they didn't die in the jail. Not just Meshinski. The article you linked paints an inaccurate picture to his release circumstances. Also, a guard died from it.

I'm also not sure what politics has to do with this. Seems people are dying in red and blue regions all over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Maybe I missed it, but it never said he died from Covid.

Apr 9, 2020, 11:08 AM

They mentioned a few times he was contagious...with what? I haven't seen that excessive stomach problems (some problems, yes) nor bleeding from the eyes is a symptom of the disease.

So what did he actually die from?

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,130
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic