Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That 'Wow, New York is ridiculous' thread is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

That 'Wow, New York is ridiculous' thread is

Sep 11, 2019, 3:42 PM

Quality (sarcasm) one can only find within the fog that is T-Net. It's a unique combination of

1. theater...along the lines of a slap-stick silent film with Helen Keller as the lead...
2. requiring the casual reader to keep up as though they're following Billy (from Family Circus) on his trek from the mailbox to the front door, via...well...if you know Billy...you get the idea...
3. and trying to search for intelligent life...akin to listening to 3 billion light year-old 'radio signals' with a Chinese 'ear'. One, the source is almost definitely dead or morphed into something wholly unrelated to what may...MAY be at the source now and, two, leaves the 'listener' wondering if what's seen/read/heard is original...or translated (Chinese, remember)...and worse, for the uninitiated, just how much is tinged with the speshul T-Net sarcasm (I refer you to Quality) so pervasive here.

I don't suggest reading it like I foolishly began to...prior to the migraine onset.

Go Tigers! Escape from NY with orange juice and a W.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but I don't

Sep 11, 2019, 3:47 PM

appreciate your tone. I was merely making a post about how far away Syracuse is from the airport because of all the NYC traffic. I can't help that a bunch of people started responding with complete ridiculousness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oh, I agree...it's not who leads...

Sep 11, 2019, 3:56 PM

It's the input of the followers that creates the...unraveling... ;)

Are there no airports in western NY????? ***

Sep 11, 2019, 4:17 PM [ in reply to I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but I don't ]

null

Message was edited by: Boat Drinks®

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That 'Wow, New York is ridiculous' thread is***

Sep 11, 2019, 3:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Hey that's someone's daughter! Possibly lightbulbbill's ***

Sep 11, 2019, 3:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I totally agree.

Sep 11, 2019, 3:57 PM

The mods should really consider trying to class this place up a little.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Addition by subtraction.***

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you're not saying what I think you're saying.

Sep 11, 2019, 3:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oh, I’m saying it . . .***

Sep 11, 2019, 4:00 PM

Is this a list?***

it's also tiring; the funny troll threads aren't really that

Sep 11, 2019, 4:35 PM

funny. I get it, it is some t-netters' thing to fancy themselves as hilarious. They may be really funny in person, but it just seems dumb when translated on the message board. I equate the majority of the humor on here these days to saying "Where's the beef?". It was funny the first 10 times you heard it, every time after it just gets more sad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it's also tiring; the funny troll threads aren't really that

Sep 11, 2019, 4:54 PM

Re: That 'Wow, New York is ridiculous' thread is

Sep 11, 2019, 5:26 PM

Meh... this board has become unreadable. Every other post is some sarcastic rant trying to outdo / impress / or fit-in with others. Sarcasm is funny in subtlety and sparseness but when overdone it just comes across as stupid.

You meant 'almost' unreadable

Sep 11, 2019, 5:31 PM

Didn't ya?!? ;)

Re: You meant 'almost' unreadable

Sep 11, 2019, 7:01 PM

Ya just check the OP handle and move on when you see the ones you know are gonna be garbage!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 7:08 PM

True, but there are just too many to remember now.

Sep 11, 2019, 11:08 PM

Then we do need a list.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic