Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Talking idiots on ESecPN making the case for multiple SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Talking idiots on ESecPN making the case for multiple SEC

Nov 12, 2019, 7:53 PM

teams in the CFP. This should infuriate every decent, sane college football fan. Now Finebum giving his pitch for Bamma. This is beyond the pale.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Talking idiots on ESecPN making the case for multiple SEC

Nov 12, 2019, 7:56 PM

Yep. Finebaum already using Tua’s ankle as a reason to give Bammer a mulligan and let them in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

instead of it just means more

Nov 12, 2019, 8:00 PM

their new motto should be "we get a playoff mulligan"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He just thinks Bammer is one of the 4 best teams.

Nov 12, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Talking idiots on ESecPN making the case for multiple SEC ]

That's what he said, speaking as "if I were on the committee". There ya go, right back to polls like AP and USA/Coaches determining the champion. I'm telling you, these nimrods don't understand anything about objectivity and what the CFP is supposed to be all about, nor do they give a damm. They are still mired in "evaluating" teams and declaring who belongs and who doesn't, basing it on what they "believe" and "feel" just like always. Because the CFP process not only allows for that, it encourages it with shows like this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

they then went on to talk about how

Nov 12, 2019, 7:59 PM

the winner of the pac 12 has to blow the other out to have a shot..what kind of system is this when every other conference has unheard of pressure on their teams to get in..while one conference just gets to set back and let things play out

It's the very system they have carefully designed after much

Nov 12, 2019, 8:05 PM

reflection and deliberation. It is no accident.

- H. L. Mencken

Wouldn't be shocked if Auburn beats both UGA and Bama

Nov 12, 2019, 8:00 PM

It gets real weird if UGA then beats LSU, ESPN will collapse into a black hole if that happens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 8:51 PM

If Georgia wins out and beats LSU in the SEC Championship . . depending on what happens around the country, it could happen. I could see LSU and Georgia.

Nov 12, 2019, 8:56 PM

Mo-Ron

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic