Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm thinking the quarantine isn't going to work and people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 458

I'm thinking the quarantine isn't going to work and people

Apr 2, 2020, 3:34 PM

are going to be dropping like flies.

Took the pup out to stroll down the road a while ago, which should be an exercise in solitude. In 15 minutes of being outside, 6 cars with windows down and music blaring came to the end of the road and turned around...obvious joyriders. The 7th car was an old guy that stopped to ask how he could get to downtown Rock Hill. I asked where he was coming from, he said from Charlotte as he flipped a most likely virus-encrusted cigarette butt out the window onto the road, so most likely he's out visiting someone. A teenage couple was up on the d@m making out, I guess the dog growling at them disturbed them so they left. Three ladies from the neighborhood up the road had just passed walking their dogs, I guess they determined that a 2 foot distance was as far as viruses can travel in Rock Hill gravity. Get back in the house and the pup goes ballistic barking at the folks walking the trails behind the house...the trails that connect the two parks along the Catawba River THAT ARE BOTH OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Now, I don't much care what anyone does if it doesn't impact me and mine, but it does drive home the point to me that these quarantine 'suggestions' are really being paid much heed.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe you should be allowed to

Apr 2, 2020, 3:43 PM

put a gate or series of landmines a few feet beyond your driveway. Folks got no good business down there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe you should be allowed to

Apr 2, 2020, 3:52 PM

Yep, the old claymores were made for just that situation. Once word gets around traffic should drop off significantly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take it to the NextDoor board.***

Apr 2, 2020, 3:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Rules only apply to everyone else.

Apr 2, 2020, 3:59 PM

Everyone is special.

i have a coworker who takes his 5 year old to Target and/or

Apr 2, 2020, 5:08 PM

grocery store everyday at lunch time...to get her our of the house, you know, "because they are going stir crazy".

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

My kids are begging to go to the store when my wife or I go

Apr 2, 2020, 5:16 PM

Always a hard no. Just one of us goes. We haven't gone so far as to wipe down every piece of packaging that comes in from the store, but we're not going to let the kids go.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

I've you've ever swam anywhere in Wylie within a

Apr 2, 2020, 5:16 PM

cove or two of the Tega Cay sewer system, your immune system will laugh at CVD19.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No truer word has e'er been said.***

Apr 2, 2020, 5:25 PM

We closed our private boat ramp that may be used once or

Apr 2, 2020, 5:22 PM

twice a week.

I fully expect to be deaded tomorrow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

What should be done

Apr 2, 2020, 5:24 PM

Anyone caught outside of their home, not going to the hospital, grocery store or to pick up food from a restaurant within a 10 mile radius of their home should be sent directly to your home. It appears to me that the local ### is a great opportunity for you to stage, film and live stream mass killings to really send the message home to everyone to stay put.

These hark back to the days of meeting at the water cooler actually meant meeting at the town square to watch the local hoodlums get hung, guillotined or butchered in a multitude of other intriguing ways.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I don't want them near my home.

Apr 2, 2020, 5:28 PM

But, I'm willing to venture out to the local high school football stadium to put on such a production. Maybe set up a comfy sniper's nest in the press box. Of course, I'm working under the assumption that the government would provide ammo and I wouldn't have to use any personal stock in that scenario.

Replies: 11
| visibility 458
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic