Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN projects Clemson Playoff rank, opponent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: ESPN projects Clemson Playoff rank, opponent

Dec 3, 2017, 12:34 AM

ESPN projects Clemson Playoff rank, opponent

It's Selection Sunday and Clemson likely clinched a bid at No. 1 with a dominating 38-3 win over No. 7 Miami. The Tigers would play in the Sugar Bowl come Jan. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ESPN projects Clemson Playoff rank, opponent

Dec 3, 2017, 6:56 AM

I'm tired of ESPN opinions. Bias is rampant with some: how can you rationalize the Tigers at anything but 1st seed after the Committee just put the Tigers in that position and then last night's domination of Miami. Great game Tigers. Well done.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Playoffs

Dec 3, 2017, 8:34 AM

I just don't understand the mad on for Okla. We're ranked no. 1. We destroyed the no. 7 team...never a question as to the outcome. Okla is no. 3. Their game was a game, for about a half. Tcu was no. 11. Not ranked as highly as Miami. How anyone can still see Okla as better, doesn't make sense. Of course, we seem to always have someone who underestimates us.

As a side note, I have had questions about Kelly Bryant this year. Spectacular effort last night on his part. Did everything he was supposed to and took over that game. Keep doing that, Mr. Bryant, and there will be no more questions..... for this year

Re: TNET: ESPN projects Clemson Playoff rank, opponent

Dec 3, 2017, 11:31 AM

The Committee will decide at noon. The thing I don't understand is Alabama. Nick said last year, If you don't win your Conference Championship, you don't belong in top 4. This year, he says they belong. ESPN says Alabama should be #4. This boils down to brand loyalty. If the Committee puts 2 SEC teams in top 4, this system is no better than BCS.

Reece is a Stupid #### and looks ghey as hale in that

Dec 3, 2017, 11:34 AM

Dr Pepper commercial

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic