»
Topic: TNET: Fall weather, open date and Dabo Swinney: Time for Tigers to make a run
Replies: 7   Last Post: Oct 7, 2019 9:00 PM by: Columbiabill
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Fall weather, open date and Dabo Swinney: Time for Tigers to make a run

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 7:01 AM

Fall weather, open date and Dabo Swinney: Time for Tigers to make a run

The arrival of the first real taste of fall coincided with Clemson’s first open date of the season, and head coach Dabo Swinney made sure to give the players a three-day weekend. The extra rest usually helps under Swinney’s guidance. Full Story »

Wow

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 7:44 AM

We've only lost five games since that FSU game? That's amazing. Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: Fall weather, open date and Dabo Swinney: Time for Tigers to make a run

[2]
Posted: Oct 7, 2019 8:35 AM

:)

Excellent optimistic article, thanks?

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 10:01 AM

Based on facts just makes it sweeter! Hope to see that LEAVE NO DOUBT attitude back, that disappeared at UNC game! It reminded me of TAMU game last year!

military_donation.jpg

Excellent optimistic article, thanks?

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 10:01 AM

Based on facts just makes it sweeter! Hope to see that LEAVE NO DOUBT attitude back, that disappeared at UNC game! It reminded me of TAMU game last year!

military_donation.jpg

Re: Excellent optimistic article, thanks?

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 10:21 AM

Let's hope that was our yearly weak game and the tsunami is about to happen. I recall TL became a super QB after a break like this last year. Vegas has us winning by what...24? Everyone is thinking IT is about to start.

We all know who that former QB was that you spoke of lol

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 1:06 PM

And that was Mr Tajh Boyd. He came in to the restaurant i work at a couple of years ago and to speak to a bunch of people. I was only able to catch a little bit of it but one thing i do remember him talking about was the average day for a Clemson football athlete which is insane. I dont remember the exact times but it went something like this:
6am: Team workouts
8am-2pm: Class
4pm-7pm: Team practice
7pm-8pm: Watch Film
8pm-10pm: Tutoring/Study
A lot of respect for college athletes for having to do that everyday

Re: TNET: Fall weather, open date and Dabo Swinney: Time for Tigers to make a run

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 9:00 PM

Sorry, but right now we are 0-0 against Florida State in 2019. That's the stat that counts. As Dabo would say, what happened in the past is irrelevant. They were different teams. We talk too much about streaks. It gets the team thinking all they have to do is show up and win.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: (2) Section P and McFadden Lot 1 parking pass...$500. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1533 people have read this post