Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2 batches of Larry's Margaritas have been made for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 360

2 batches of Larry's Margaritas have been made for

May 11, 2019, 8:23 PM

Mother's day. Recipe is as follows:

7.5 cups Jose Cuervo classic margarita mix (original recipe says Daly's but I can't find it anywhere)
5.5 cups Jose Cuervo Gold tequila
4 shots of triple sec
Juice from 6 squeezed limes

Salt the rim of your solo cup. Serve over ice cubes. Squeeze a healthy sized orange slice in and poke slice into drink.

Makes about 3/4 gallon.

Limit your friends to NO MORE than two solo cups. Seriously. Enjoy.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Needs in umbrella.

May 11, 2019, 8:30 PM

ineligible user

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever. They will #### you up. Promise.

May 11, 2019, 9:11 PM

40% tequila and taste like orange juice. I drank one after having five guys (insert joke here). Feeling it on an empty stomach. Two and I would be drunk. 5 and you will pee in the sink at the Colonial Life Center at a Jimmy Buffett concert while chanting 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4...C...L...E..M...S....you get the drift.

I really didn't do that.....well, maybe I didn't. I don't remember doing it. So it never happened. ###### sinks look like the old Clemson pee troughs so I may have. But I'm sticking with never happened.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL that Tiggity got tucked up at a Jimmy Buffett concert

May 12, 2019, 5:25 PM

In Columbia

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who here hasn't gotten drucked up at a Buffett concert in

May 13, 2019, 7:32 AM

Columbia and fingered a Giraffe at the Riverbanks Zoo?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aren't your kids a little young to be getting mom stuff like

May 11, 2019, 8:38 PM

that

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read the subject and knew it was you.

May 11, 2019, 9:57 PM

You love the Latino drinks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a fan of margaritas. They're for MIL and

May 12, 2019, 11:35 AM

aunt-in-law for mother's day. They're too sweet for me generally, although with the above recipe they're strong enough to respect the heck out of. Never really had a good one in a restaurant. Same for a mojito really.

Also like a Maker's Mark Manhattan straight up. Favorite pre-nice-dinner cocktail. But at least 20% of the time the bartender will screw those up because they're hard to make.

I find the key to ordering a Manhattan and getting it made

May 13, 2019, 7:34 AM

correctly is to order ONE Manhattan, please, hold the sweet vermouth and bitters. And serve it in a high ball glass, about 2-3 fingers worth.

Maybe add a chunk of ice, depends on your preference.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 360
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic