»
Topic: TIGER PAWS ON HELMETS
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 23, 2017 10:04 AM by: tigerdrummer®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TIGER PAWS ON HELMETS

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 9:09 AM

Hey fellow tigers, do the players get rewarded at the end of the season for the number of tiger paws on their helmets? Like a point system? Just curious cause I saw it on the vlog:)

Yes. In the spring, the ones with the most paws get to go

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 9:13 AM

against the first team in practice. That would be the other players with the most paws. This helps them to possibly retain their starting spot in the fall.

Re: Yes. In the spring, the ones with the most paws get to go

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 9:25 AM

Thanks for the info Tiger Teeth:).... But on the vlog KB was talking about getting a recliner and there were a bunch of different things for the players to choose from, like beats by Dre and just all kinds of stuff to choose from and KB said something about points? My husband and I both are orange thru and thru and my husband always picks things apart and he said he hoped Dabo wasn’t doing anything wrong by letting them do this and I told him I am absolutely sure Dabo knows exactly what he is doing and would never violate any kind of rules!!! Period!!

If you listen closely, those are bowl gifts.***

[1]
Posted: Dec 23, 2017 9:33 AM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: If you listen closely, those are bowl gifts.***

[2]
Posted: Dec 23, 2017 9:52 AM

Thank you for letting me know! Now I can set my husband’s mind at ease! I knew it had to be something like this! That’s awesome that they do stuff like that! They sure deserve it! I’m so proud to be a Clemson Tiger and will forever be!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ??

You might want to keep your husband far away from Newspring®***

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 10:04 AM

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.

[1]
Posted: Dec 23, 2017 9:45 AM

I’m pretty sure those things were bowl gifts the players were picking from. As detailed as Dabo is, we would not ever be broadcasting anything illegal over the internet for the whole world to see. I promise you that

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 9:56 AM

Thank you!! That’s exactly what I told my husband!

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 10 IPTAY SOUTH (HOME) SIDE TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR GT GAME. All tickets are on inside part of sections...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3854 people have read this post