Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TIGER B-BALL FUTURE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,429

TIGER B-BALL FUTURE

Mar 21, 2016, 10:02 PM

Hi Guys, I know that Tiger B-Ball has never really seemed to be a priority in T-Town, especially when compared to F-Ball, but to just come right out and say that you are not going anywhere, and that your program is heading in the right direction, when you just finished another season,"postseason-less", is a freaking joke. I just can't believe Brownell would say such a thing.....I had actually given him credit for having a little more sense than that......Man, I know that a lot of schools are either football or basketball schools, but just not to seem to give a rip about continually trying to excel each year from the b-ball side of the house is very disheartening.

Now, we are going to have a beautiful newly renovated arena, with no coach to speak of, to lead us into any kind of progressive realm of our beloved Clemson Tigers Basketball Team......And that my dear friends and fans, is a crying shame.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Real question is

Mar 21, 2016, 10:04 PM

how does it compare to T-Ball?

You do realize CBB has only lost one NCAA Tournament game as our head coach, right?***

Mar 21, 2016, 10:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: You do realize CBB has only lost one NCAA Tournament game as our head coach, right?***

Mar 21, 2016, 10:24 PM

How many NCAA Tournament games has he played? NIT is minor league.
We will be having this conversation next year of course.

Re: You do realize CBB has only lost one NCAA Tournament game as our head coach, right?***

Mar 22, 2016, 4:03 AM [ in reply to You do realize CBB has only lost one NCAA Tournament game as our head coach, right?*** ]

Don't forget...he also has more NCAAT wins than Purnell, Shyatt, Locke, Roberts, Maravich, McFadden, Norman, Davis, Cody, Gillian, Saunders, Stewart, Conover, Donahue, Morris, Ward, Erwin, Dobson, and DABO combined.

There's something about my good pal, FM, that says

Mar 22, 2016, 6:12 AM [ in reply to You do realize CBB has only lost one NCAA Tournament game as our head coach, right?*** ]

smart-aSS..........LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,429
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic