Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,940

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Nov 22, 2017, 3:38 PM

Well here it is! The game you've been waiting for. The Tigers have had an amazing run and it's just getting going. We will roll into Olympia on Saturday to face a team wound so tight it will fall apart at the first sign of adversity. Tubby Muddump has them so overhyped that when they face the superior talent, they'll unravel.
So I have acquired the weirdest looking chicken I've ever seen. It has this HUGE forehead. It has crazy eyes and skinny little legs.
This bird has weak and useless wings. Crump will have to forgive me....because this chicken has no chance.
We are going to tear its feathers apart. Junior said he wants to break its little legs until they bend in multiple places like a flexible straw. They'll look like a small staircase.
We'll let it hobble around for a little while, trying to hide on the bench. But no mercy will be shown.
After four hours of slamming it into the ground, the walls, the bench, and stomping on its ribs....we're going to simply press that giant, misshapen head into a vice and finish it.
The black out will quickly become an aluminum out. I pray that the coots come out and try to "have an edge" and "play nasty". That nonsense they started last year in the pregame....lead to the their mental breakdown. We will party until the gunfire of Olympia drives us from the area.
Please wear your raingear....the parking lots require all of the latex protection you can find.
Buckle up boys.....it's gonna be violent!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry....

Nov 22, 2017, 3:48 PM

but nothing in those parking lots has ever had latex protection...###theymultiplylikerabbots

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahhhhhh-mennnn

Nov 22, 2017, 4:16 PM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(Al Champs!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Nov 22, 2017, 4:19 PM

Great job as usual. Is there a vise large enough for that noggin'?

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,940
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic