Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,107

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Nov 3, 2016, 9:40 AM

8-0 HERE. WE. GO!!
Welcome back, buttercup! I cant believe you were nervous last week. Didn't you figure it out yet? This is a team of destiny. That was cemented during the NCSU game.
Let Jimbo and Petrino cry. They arent relevant.
Dave Doeren can go eat a bag of $%#@ too.
This isnt about the others. Rick Neuzehschwinger can suck it. Bobby Bentley, the savior of the Spartanburg redlight district....he can sacrifice his son to the Power Rangers...but that wont make him a messiah.
This is about the coming of age. This is about Tiger Nation.

Meanwhile, I took the long drive up to Syracuse. I stopped by the Carrier Dome for a sauna. Wow was it loud and steamy.

I grabbed a kid that had folded his pizza slice in half, long ways. I shoved him in the van. He kept saying "do you know who I am". Well once I took away his white sunglasses and his flat billed cap all I could see what a chin strap beard, a popped collar, and a spray tan. This skinny little punk had pure fear in his eyes.

He is now in the garage. I've got Hank Jr's greatest hits blaring for him. He keeps asking for something called "The Backstreet Boys". Anyway, he's huddled up in the corner, standing in a puddle of his own urine with a snot bubble in his nose.

He did muster the strength to shake his keys at me. Junior suggested that we lube the keys up and make sure the only way he can rattle them now is by jumping up and down.

In a few short hours we will begin to disassemble him. I will start by snapping his thumbs off with wire cutters and then dipping the stumps in Rhino-liner so he wont bleed out. I want him awake and defenseless as he watching our interior Dline blast up the middle to crush the ribs of whomever they put in at QB.

At halftime we're going to smash both hands with a ball peen hammer. As the night continues we're going to simply break bones throughout his body until he is little more than a swollen bag of flesh.

This will be a slow and methodical one. It will take time...but you'll never fear for the outcome.

Buckle Up boys.....the show's just getting started.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Nov 3, 2016, 9:44 AM

Ha, BP! The worst torture for that Yankee boy will be the Hank Williams Jr. tunes. Turn it up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 3, 2016, 9:58 AM

You do have a way with words.

Seems reasonable******

Nov 3, 2016, 10:02 AM

I'd be ascared if I was Buttercup!

Nov 3, 2016, 10:46 AM

Yikes!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2016, 10:10 AM

Alternate some Johnny Cash and Merle Haggard tunes in with Hank Jr. He won't know what hit him. Smash his hands with a sledgehammer and tell him that's what it feels like for his QB when Big Dex pancakes him. I do enjoy your Process!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2016, 10:22 AM

I'd go with David Allen Coe. He won't know what is going on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't mess with the BuzzPaw!***

Nov 3, 2016, 10:13 AM

Nov 3, 2016, 10:16 AM

{]}]}]}

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Nov 3, 2016, 10:48 AM

Nice one Buzz. There is something you're readers want to know....what happened to Chief Buttaholas body?

Best to the Missus

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh the chief? Yeah.....

Nov 3, 2016, 10:54 AM

his body went with the rest of them. I keep a large vat under a drain in the garage...smaller bits go in that and form the nastiest goulash you ever smelled. The biggest parts go in the woodchipper and then into the garden as compost.

csi?***

Nov 3, 2016, 10:53 AM

Nov 3, 2016, 11:09 AM

I object.........the keys should NOT be lubed!!!!

Ah ole Buzz never disappoints.

Nov 3, 2016, 11:11 AM

Go Tigers!

Did you just call him an A Hole?***

Nov 3, 2016, 11:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classic! One of the best so far!

Nov 3, 2016, 12:41 PM

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,107
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic