Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Dec 3, 2015, 8:46 AM
ram.jpg(35.6 K)
warning.jpg(12.3 K)

Here we GO!!! Next up.....the buttholes from Chapel Hole. That's right. Remember the old school days of Clemson football? When the #9 Tarholes fell to the Tigers on the way to a National Championship? Well well well....look what we have here. History is a funny thing.
So the hour is almost upon us. We are about to roll into Charlotte with the world against us. But don't you worry....the process is in full gear.
We traveled to Chapel Hole earlier this week. The process evolved a little. We knew they'd be looking for my van. So we decided to start early...catching them completely off guard. I drove around the city a little and scoped things out. I saw John Swofford reading The Cat in The Hat to a mixture of basketball and football players assembled on a mat and playing with toy cars. I think it was part of the Masters program. I wanted to grab that fat red faced pile of pig vomit....but his day is coming.
I saw a boy in a bow tie leaving a bar after drinking three bud lite lime-a-ritas he kept saying "I'm so hammered, bro". I decided he needed a wake up. I came up and bit a hunk out of his cheek and spit it on his Sperry shoes. They now know I'm here.
So Junior was tasked with getting a Ram. Above are some shots of last year's ram. It is a reminder, a warning of things to come. Rams are strange animals. They look scary. They've got a powerful looking set of horns. They seem tough. But let me tell you, they're little more than lambs. They're all hat, no cowboy. Once you touch a paw shaped red hot brand into them, they shreik and fold up. From there, the tongue is removed and dried into jerky. Ram meat is best eaten raw. I've got the paw of an old brown bear. I use it to tear open the fleshy belly and back of the ram and scoop meat out like the innards of a pumpkin. We will feast on this warm fleshy meal until we are filled. The remains will be left for scavengers to sort out.
As it will be in Charlotte. We will fill the stands with an intimidating army. A sea of orange will fill the stands and we wont be nice. We will make the snotty nosed wine sippers uncomfortable. This is not their day. We will command respect at the game....we're getting none now. Our boys will be focused and dialed in on the field. We will be an army of pure intimidation in the stands. Take what you want. Cropdust a whole row of them. But your blood stained fingers right in the cheese plate as you pass their tailgate. Kiss their women with your mouth filled with Red Man. We will rain down upon the Tarholes and solidify our spot at the TOP of the mountain. This is a day to release your rage on them for all they've done.

Buckle up, Tigers.....it's time!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Dec 3, 2015, 8:49 AM

"I saw John Swofford reading The Cat in The Hat to a mixture of basketball and football players assembled on a mat and playing with toy cars. I think it was part of the Masters program."

THAT'S HILARIOUS. And then I made the mistake of reading the rest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I dont get it

Dec 3, 2015, 8:58 AM

what's wrong with the rest?

He says 'PC,' like it's a good thing.***

Dec 3, 2015, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dont get it

Dec 3, 2015, 9:06 AM [ in reply to I dont get it ]

disturbing :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Ok, you belong.

Dec 3, 2015, 9:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZDK_LG9DuU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gettinG iT now..."BuZZ SaW" ??

Dec 3, 2015, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: I dont get it ]

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You, sir

Dec 3, 2015, 9:17 AM

Are ABSOLUTELY correct. If I had any skills I would create a logo of a TigerPaw shaped into a buzz saw.

Gut eR Done...designing a Paw-shaped Buzz Saw! ??

Dec 3, 2015, 9:20 AM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You

Dec 3, 2015, 9:23 AM

would do that for Ol' Buzz?
That's awesome

No Stupid ??..you design your own saw blade! ??

Dec 3, 2015, 9:35 AM

??????

gOTTA Love biLL !!***

Dec 3, 2015, 9:36 AM

Re: gOTTA Love biLL !!***

Dec 3, 2015, 5:30 PM

HTH

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1523794&tstart=30

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 9:05 AM

that fat red faced pile of pig vomit

You broke me up. +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Excellent work as always, Buzz

Dec 3, 2015, 9:06 AM

+1

Keep the process rolling!

Dec 3, 2015, 9:11 AM

Tell JR to get the alpha male. Oh wait, that's an oxymoron talking about the tarholes.

RAM MEAT STEW FOR DINNER!

You know....

Dec 3, 2015, 9:49 AM

I used to hate how much I love these.....but now I just love the love for it! You are one crazy dude!

The process is all consuming

Dec 3, 2015, 10:25 AM

Let the hate flow through you!

I'll be there to help. Can't wait to watch Tigers win!***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always look forward to these sick and twisted

Dec 3, 2015, 10:45 AM

And amazing stories!!! Go tigers! Take a buzz saw to those holes!

Dec 3, 2015, 10:50 AM

I don't think I will kiss a women from chapel hillbilly. But I agree with the no respect all week part.

Go tigers!!!
Love reading these.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Buzz

Dec 3, 2015, 11:16 AM

Shood we flavor the ram with some gamechicken lard????

Always

Dec 3, 2015, 11:22 AM

leave the dried blood on your chin and hands. It's better to walk around Charlotte like that.
People really respond.

Why do you have the head of Jar Jar Binks?***

Dec 3, 2015, 11:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dec 3, 2015, 12:49 PM

Dude, you realize of course that after the next mass shooting the FBI is gonna being subpoenaing your Tnet posts. You understand that right?

Meds bro...Meds!

Buzz I Believe is Rev Dodd's Mildly

Dec 3, 2015, 12:52 PM

Retarded 1/2 Brother Who Was Kept Locked in The Shed While Rev Was at School. His Daddy Maybe be That Slingblade Guy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You believe that my

Dec 3, 2015, 12:58 PM

mental capacity is less than average? Really?

Re: You believe that my

Dec 3, 2015, 1:10 PM

> mental capacity is less than average? Really?

Clearly you're intelligent, but your serial killer like, violence infused posts filled with excruciating blood-lust detail are a little disconcerting to say the least.

just saying.

And by the way, I live in China, no France....no, no China, yeah I live in China; so you can't find me. ;)

Maybe he hangs with Eli Roth and Wes Craven***

Dec 3, 2015, 5:26 PM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic