Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,172

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Oct 8, 2015, 1:09 PM

Oh hell yes it has! NOW do you feel it? Can you smell it? The acrid and metallic taste of warm blood gets your adrenaline going....it's ok. Admit it.
I told you about the leprechaun. I told you about the cardinal. I even told you about frat boys and mountain hippies. You know what though? I havent said anything about nerds.
Enginerds! Well my brethren, I got one!
Straight from the Varsity in Atlanta. I caught this little dork staring into his phone as he walked through the parking lot. He was mumbling some crap about Minecraft and virtual girls when I shoved him in the van.
Now he's with us. The garage is a buzz. I've been hoarding yellow jackets all summer long. I've fed them and raised them. Now this boy will be little more than a swollen mound of hamburger meat by Saturday night. I like to let the bees sting my on occasion....just to #### me off. I've even eaten a handful. The blisters and swelling get better....the pain is intoxicating.
I'm now immune to the sting....hardly even notice it. This will be the case in Death Valley. Brent Venables is immune to the gimmick that Mr. Magoo brought from Atlanta. That offense will be stuffed. Our defense wont have to carry us this time. DW4 will lead an airstrike on the Enginerds that will light up the scoreboard. Look for unsung new faces to lead the way.

So this whimpering dork in his tighty whities is shivering with fear right now. He's been real quiet....he knows what awaits. The flood gates will open and the pain of cleansing will wash over his soul. I'm going to dunk his head in bleach...his eyelids stapled to his forehead. He will be forced to watch the undoing of Paul MaGoo Johnson. His foot will be nailed to the floor to symbolize the inability of the bees to get to the edge this weekend. We're simply going to slowly pull the crushing weight of the van onto his broken and bloodied body and smush the life out of him...just like we're stepping on a yellow jacket. Lights out.

Saturday night I'll drink a pint of honey and whiskey....howl at the moon....and let the world know what is coming.....it's rising from the Valley of Death.

This one will be glorious.

Buckle up!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Oct 8, 2015, 1:26 PM

Sick and stupid

You

Oct 8, 2015, 1:30 PM

light up my life.

Does anyjuan else envision a

Oct 8, 2015, 1:30 PM

Criminal Minds episode while reading these?

I love them. Second only to the Pigskin Prophet.

Very..................

Oct 8, 2015, 1:49 PM

descriptive?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Creepy as a MO****FU**ER!!!***

Oct 8, 2015, 2:00 PM

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Oct 8, 2015, 2:02 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

HAHAHAHA***

Oct 8, 2015, 2:02 PM

Very creative. Probably be good in a novel. Least I hope

Oct 8, 2015, 6:00 PM

that's what you're shooting for here.

Crump - Just in case, you probably have a responsibility to contact the authorities just to be sure.

You think Crump hasnt contacted

Oct 9, 2015, 8:40 AM

the FBI?

Well done as usual, BuzzPaw. But I'm confused by the

Oct 9, 2015, 9:09 AM

responses you're getting here. If you've been on Tigernet through at least a few seasons, you ought to know what you're in for if you click on a "THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!" post. smh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome...as Usual

Oct 9, 2015, 9:32 AM

man - some of the gilmore girls on this bored sure don't get brilliant. good stuff buzz.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,172
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic