Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SuperBowl Half Time Show.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 575

SuperBowl Half Time Show.

Feb 3, 2020, 8:12 AM

Looked like soft ####.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why they wouldn't show Elvis from the waist down.***

Feb 3, 2020, 9:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you like it?

Feb 3, 2020, 9:33 AM

I’m pretty sure all that ##### grabbing was a tribute to the President.

Re: Did you like it?

Feb 3, 2020, 10:01 AM

Yeah....and the kids in cages too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And?***

Feb 3, 2020, 10:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: And?***

Feb 3, 2020, 11:08 AM

Absolute trash......

I turned the game on while that was showing.

Feb 3, 2020, 11:14 AM

I turned if off just as quickly but checked back to make sure I saw the 3rd qtr kickoff. I saw vulgarity but this is America. I'd rather be here and know that kinda trash is on TV than be in Iran where it doesn't happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do know...

Feb 3, 2020, 10:20 PM

That all the cheerleaders dress about the same, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

What I saw was more than a step away from the average...

Feb 4, 2020, 7:21 AM

cheerleader. Imo, this is like a frog in a pot of water sitting on a stove which is turned on low. Boiled frog sooner or later.

America's moral decay advances rapidly. 100 years ago skirts above the knee were controversial. Now we're down to a string and couple Band-Aids. Where do we go from here?

Re: What I saw was more than a step away from the average...

Feb 4, 2020, 8:03 AM

They were naked in the garden of eden. What’s the big deal?

Lord, please help me be nice and do my job.

Feb 4, 2020, 8:13 AM

Adam and Eve were sinless. Do you remember that they covered themselves with leaves when they sinned which exposed them to the knowledge of right and wrong?

Babies aren't modest because they don't perceive sin because they have not reached an age of accountability. That happens somewhere around 12 yrs old according to what I find the Bible to report. That was when Jesus started to teach in the synagogue.

Re: What I saw was more than a step away from the average...

Feb 4, 2020, 8:45 AM [ in reply to What I saw was more than a step away from the average... ]

We could just let women do what they want and not judge them, especially when it's a dang Super Bowl halftime show.

But yeah. I'm sure Shakira's hips will be our downfall.

Lawd, boys.

Feb 3, 2020, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: And?*** ]

If the sight of two attractive women dancing around upsets y'all, well, dang.

I don't usually pay attention to the halftime show, but I'll watch Shakira dance like that all day long.

Re: Lawd, boys.

Feb 3, 2020, 11:46 AM

We skipped the halftime show and played a few rounds of cards with the kids. They didn't see lopez pole dancing and grabbing her crotch-at least that's what I heard happened. I didn't actually see it.

Re: SuperBowl Half Time Show.

Feb 3, 2020, 11:32 AM

They should have had trump come up there and grab one of them by the #####.

So as I get older, I’m finding myself more and more “prudish”...

Feb 4, 2020, 7:14 AM

Which I guess is to expected.

I didn’t watch the Super Bowl except the 4th quarter, but I DVR’ed it in case there was something amazing during the game that I wanted to...Eh...for the commercials.

Anyway, I watched the halftime show and I’m surprised anyone took exception. It was a bit racy but it was Shakira and Lopez in Miami. Nothing that I thought was excessive at all.

And I’ll echo what others have said about those two...amazing at their ages to look like they do and move like they do. I thought the production of the performance was flawless. J Lo looked like an amazing dancer except when she was next to Shakira, who is a freak of nature.

Anyway...thought it was good. Didn’t know either of the male performers.

null

To me it's about the acceleration of progress toward...

Feb 4, 2020, 7:26 AM

lewd public behavior. We are a free society and I'm not pushing for limiting that freedom or having churches establish rules and forcing them on the lost and careless but I also don't promote semi nudity on display.

My guess is that this stuff is driven by men who can't see a pretty woman without wanting her along with women who sell their images to those men.

Replies: 16
| visibility 575
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic