Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sup lunge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 1,473

Sup lunge

Aug 31, 2018, 1:49 PM

Used to post here years ago in college and early in med school as clemson2009, had a freakish stalkery fella named corny mcpoo who I enjoyed antagonizing. I enjoyed smoking reefers and dabbling in various psychogenics and would occasionally post about it.

McPoo or maybe the fella that was the original TDB or f if I know maybe someone else emailed a bunch of my posts to the deans office at my med school. Long story short, they made me take a year out of school, I had to #### in a cup and get blood drawn about 48 times, had to go to AA meetings and a school psychologist for a year, jump through a bunch of hoops, cost me tons in no longer qualifying for income based student loan repayment plans, couldn’t drink booze for a whole year, lived off just my wife’s income while I was out and nobody would hire a temporarily out of school partially educated #######... you get the picture. Bit of an inconvenience let’s say.

Anyway, went back into school, did good, finished up, had to answer a whole bunch of f’ed up questions about what happened while I was interviewing for residency, had to overapply because I had a big red flag on my application, etc.

Ended up matching at my top program doing general surgery, almost finished with this. Get to slice open people every day, it’s fun. Going to be doing bariatric/foregut/robotic surgery fellowship soon. Have a 2 year old kid now too.

Anywho, all worked out okay, but huge F you to corny.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah he still comes around periodically. If you see a

Aug 31, 2018, 1:52 PM

Tnet military badge in a poster's signature and their join date is in the last month, tread cautiously.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You selling the movie rights?***

Aug 31, 2018, 1:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You selling the movie rights?*

Aug 31, 2018, 2:03 PM

It’s an interesting story but I don’t really like telling it. Outside my family there are maybe 3-4 others that actually know what happened. And all of tnet I suppose.

Dang, i'd be ready to kick some ###.

Aug 31, 2018, 1:57 PM

But, welcome back.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang, i'd be ready to kick some ###.***

Aug 31, 2018, 1:59 PM

I was displeased about how all that went down, but the school totally boned me too, everyone I’ve told the story to over the last several years is just in awe they’d do that. So, my alma mater can s my d too

I copy some emails/post and send them to a college

Aug 31, 2018, 2:02 PM

and say this is your student SO and SO, I can't believe the school would do anything.

Always made me wonder if it wasn't someone trusted by the school officials.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I copy some emails/post and send them to a college

Aug 31, 2018, 2:08 PM

Entirely possible. There were two other MDs that posted here back then, Varnad and some pediatrician, but I don’t think either had any relationship to musc

I don't understand the college's stance here

Aug 31, 2018, 2:26 PM

How were they definitively able to prove it was you? And couldn't you have just said it was fiction?

Sounds like it's too late now, but man I would have sued the school if I were you

Re: I don't understand the college's stance here

Aug 31, 2018, 2:29 PM

We looked into it, and would have if they’d expelled me or something. Was easier and cheaper to just bite my lip and take it up the fart box

Seems like higher ed has started acting like K-12 now

Aug 31, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to I don't understand the college's stance here ]

What difference should it make to them if I'm railing coke off of a hookers teds 4 nights a week, and laying in a field tripping on mushrooms the other 3 nights? If my grades are good, and I'm not causing any problems on campus, I don't see where it's their business what I'm up to. You're paying them for the love of Perry Noble, if anything you should get the benefit of the doubt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess doctors trust lawyers?***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:40 PM [ in reply to I copy some emails/post and send them to a college ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know JD1stdown would have cracked a skull

Aug 31, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Dang, i'd be ready to kick some ###. ]

or four

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good to hear from you and glad...

Aug 31, 2018, 1:59 PM

you ended up making it through it. How did you know is was corny? (not doubting it was)

I don’t really,

Aug 31, 2018, 2:01 PM

But I’m not sure anyone else that was around here then was f’ed in the head enough to do something like that. I mean the guy used to make scok accounts just to troll me and would send me profanity-laden tmells all the time, the guy was psychotic

no doubt***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:06 PM

I could never defend a low down scumbag who would...

Aug 31, 2018, 2:08 PM [ in reply to I don’t really, ]

do something like that to another Clemson grad.

You frustrated whoever to the point of insanity. I've seen very few men go to those lengths over words. It's just not the normal composition of a man to do something like that to anyone. I have frustrated people, sometimes on purpose, but never to that point. I in no way defend or excuse the attack on you. I had my say about the chit a long time ago so I'll let it rest.

Congratulations on surviving such a horrible experience and I wish you all the success you deserve. BTW, most people would have given up but instead you manned up and made us all proud to know you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I could never defend a low down scumbag who would...

Aug 31, 2018, 2:13 PM

Haha thanks man. It’s all way in the past now, didn’t keep me from getting where I wanted to be. Heck maybe I should thank whoever did it, I came back with a vengeance after all the shenanigans

One day I'll share the hellish experience that led to

Aug 31, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to I could never defend a low down scumbag who would... ]

me not coaching for a while because of some #### fellow Clemson grad. The stuff he did, I wouldn't pull on a Dawg or chicken fan.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still don't think it was Corny***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:37 PM [ in reply to I don’t really, ]

says The resident doxxer

Sep 1, 2018, 7:59 AM

(Sarcasm font on)

Re: Sounds like he should have seen the shrink pissed in the cup***

Sep 1, 2018, 10:35 AM [ in reply to I don’t really, ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nutnd sup here.

Aug 31, 2018, 2:02 PM

It's good to hear from you, brah. Like all Tigers you overcame...adversity and ended up on top...good luck and don't be a strangler...

Hang out here when you can...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I check out tnet around football season

Aug 31, 2018, 2:04 PM

I’ll post here every once in a while

hope you have a nice boring life now, filled

Aug 31, 2018, 2:03 PM

with love from your family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How dare you wish...

Aug 31, 2018, 2:09 PM

the only good life on anyone?

Glad you're back, we missed you.

Thanks! Life is good!***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:11 PM [ in reply to hope you have a nice boring life now, filled ]

Still listen to Phish and take psychedelics?

Aug 31, 2018, 2:04 PM

I promise not to Copy Pasta that shiit to your current place of employment.

- Not Corny

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still listen to Phish and take psychedelics?

Aug 31, 2018, 2:07 PM

Absolutely. True story, my scrub cap is the pattern from fishman’s dress. About 1/200 people recognize it, everyone else thinks it’s Cheerios or target logo or something.

I work so #### much I don’t have time to eat drugs anymore, but will again one day

Navy with red circles, a Fishman masterpiece.***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:18 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sup lunge

Aug 31, 2018, 2:13 PM

Oh, and whalecum back.

MauldinT, where are you???

Aug 31, 2018, 2:57 PM

You forgot to mention how hot your wife is.***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lank?

sup bruh2009

Do you even WSB?***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bro wat?

Aug 31, 2018, 2:32 PM

all I see is Anul's germans repoast of my flux capacitor poast

He was in WSB for a while.

Aug 31, 2018, 2:34 PM

If you weren't scoping out his wife picks, then you ghey.

look, I hang out with a LOT of hot chicks...or something

Aug 31, 2018, 2:37 PM

it's hard to keep 'em all straight

@cclemsonrulez08®

but I think I kinda remember, but it's been a while...I remember a first name - I don't think that's enough info to get stalky with, but I'll try

I mean we can kick you from the group if you

Aug 31, 2018, 2:50 PM [ in reply to bro wat? ]

don't like my posts

wouldn't be the first time

Aug 31, 2018, 2:52 PM

you really lik dem liks

Smoke show. God I hope nobody has that

Aug 31, 2018, 2:27 PM [ in reply to You forgot to mention how hot your wife is.*** ]

Pic on their hard drive somewhere

Looks like Corny is back

Aug 31, 2018, 2:29 PM

Just kidding. My tenure began after your unfortunate departure, but all are very familiar of you. Glad everything ended up working out for you and yours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

you pretty much replaced him...similar initial personas

Aug 31, 2018, 2:38 PM

except we ended up liking him eventually

And that dude is MUCH smarter than me

Aug 31, 2018, 3:49 PM

Im essentially the happy meal version of CharlestonTiger15.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Glad you came out the other side. Lunge was a little weird

Aug 31, 2018, 2:31 PM

back then....daily lawsuit threats *cough*, lungers turning other lungers into the Secret Service. Weird times--people were doxing here before doxing was cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad you came out the other side. Lunge was a little weird

Aug 31, 2018, 2:34 PM

It was weird, but f-ing hilarious too. The afternoon it came out that...someone... had written a scrippt to change all their down votes into upvotes was epic

#loungechan***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soo, you uhh, got access to some pretty sweet scripts right?***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For a military vet double amputee with lupus, of course***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:36 PM

alum? IPTAY donor level?***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:37 PM

Alum, give half my disability check to IPTAY lol***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:42 PM

Good to see you back!***

Aug 31, 2018, 2:35 PM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and you front

Aug 31, 2018, 2:48 PM

hole

I remember. And there have been times the lunge was too

Aug 31, 2018, 3:04 PM

psycho for me too. I'd check in occasionally, and if it was too weird I just clicked out and moved on. I've gone a couple years without posting here before. Once I mentioned some of the old stuff I found when my mom died, like WW2 ration stamps and cool stuff like that. This one guy started making cracks about how the condoms were still good, because he blah blah blah you can imagine. She had recently passed, and he knew that. Just totally tasteless shid like that, not funny at all. The kinda stuff that if you said in person, you'd get your head smashed with a brick and have people cheering it on. I remember who it was. Haven't seen him lately.

Anyway, glad you bounced back. As the old saying goes, living well is the best revenge.

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Never heard that 'living well' saying before

Aug 31, 2018, 8:16 PM

But I like it...

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

You still in CHS?***

Aug 31, 2018, 3:09 PM

I am sure a jounge attorney would advise against

Aug 31, 2018, 3:10 PM

answering this, considering.

You are probably correct***

Aug 31, 2018, 3:21 PM

And prob best that not everyone knows***

Aug 31, 2018, 3:25 PM

It was a horrible situation that as a sideline watcher

Aug 31, 2018, 3:17 PM

upset me greatly. Glad to hear it has worked out for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was the biggest bunch of BS I'd seen***

Aug 31, 2018, 3:21 PM

Congrats on recovery. I hope he is your patient one day***

Sep 1, 2018, 6:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang nightmare. Glad you

Sep 1, 2018, 8:36 AM

had to fortitude to persevere.

Re: Sorry, dang nightmare. Glad you

Sep 1, 2018, 10:14 AM

had The fortitude to persevere.

Sep 1, 2018, 11:24 AM

Glad it worked out, but ####!

That effer needs a “surgery” for doing all that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 64
| visibility 1,473
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic