Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stupid coots just don't get it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Stupid coots just don't get it

Dec 4, 2012, 11:10 PM
image.jpg(167.2 K)

So one of my stupid coot friends posts this picture on Facebook tonight. They fail to realize one thing. We hate the ACC and all the teams in it, and they hate us! It has always been that way! We don't define our success by our conference's success! We only care about winning as many games as we can and beating the crap out of the coots! Like I give a crap about who Wake Forest plays. Buncha dumbazz dirtpecking coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

They forgot to add the Clemson vs Auburn score***

Dec 4, 2012, 11:12 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They forgot to add the Clemson vs Auburn score***

Dec 5, 2012, 12:45 AM

A win against Auburn this year meannt very little.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but,the op is applauding a team beating wake.

Dec 5, 2012, 3:14 AM

who is the better program, auburn or wake? from the statement you just made, you seem to think wake is.

Re: Stupid coots just don't get it

Dec 4, 2012, 11:13 PM

I got one better. We have been telling you for years you contribute zero to your conference. Also you smell like chicken ####! Like I said, coots are the dumbest breed on the planet.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They contribute... by giving other teams in their conference

Dec 5, 2012, 2:20 AM

W's!! They also contribute by giving their conference a negative national image with their homeless trailer park trash fanbase.

While Wake Forest is going 0-fer OOC though, you should care

Dec 4, 2012, 11:14 PM

... While you may not care, the rest of the nation does. When you beat Bama or Georgia, people look up and pay attention. When you beat Fla st. and Ga Tech, people barely notice.

Re: While Wake Forest is going 0-fer OOC though, you should care

Dec 4, 2012, 11:23 PM

This is why we need to STOP playing lame teams like furman, ball state, the citadel, wofford, etc.

We need more big teams, and we need to beat them. 12-0 with a schedule like NIU has had is worthless in my opinion.
We need to face competition to compete. We need to make the statement that we will take on anyone and give them a hell of a fight.
We also need to put that same strategy into recruiting, and our current players.
We need our players to have that mindset to get down and dirty and physical. Don't tackle them with the mindset that you want to end the play. Tackle them with the mindset that you want to rip the other team's arm off and beat them to death with it.

Re: While Wake Forest is going 0-fer OOC though, you should

Dec 4, 2012, 11:49 PM

this is true. clemson needs to schedule bigger ooc games to garner more respect. the problem is that clemson isnt a cupcake. things are so centered on conference schedules now and those schedules may expand in the near future. less room for ooc games. people dont want to schedule hard ooc games if they already have a high strength of schedule without doing so. in the near future clemson can still get good matchups like uga. the problem is that it may be a no win situation. if you lose the game its just another loss. if you win the game other programs are going to be more hesitant to play clemson. with the way it is going everyones sos is going to eventually come down almost solely to their conference. the acc needs to wake up or clemson needs to look out for itself and call the big12. i actually dont like where its headed. i like tradition and dont want to see the acc go away as a football conference but if something doesnt change fast that is where its headed. clemson needs to choose its path and do whats best for clemson.

Dec 4, 2012, 11:54 PM [ in reply to Re: While Wake Forest is going 0-fer OOC though, you should care ]

Clemson hasn't had players that hit and tackled like that since the 1989 Gator Bowl when Wayne Simmons, Levon Kirkland, Chester McClockton, and company absolutely destroyed Major Harris and the West Virginia Mountaineers. Since that group left Clemson has been soft.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do not, and I will not.***

Dec 5, 2012, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: While Wake Forest is going 0-fer OOC though, you should care ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Dec 5, 2012, 6:41 AM [ in reply to While Wake Forest is going 0-fer OOC though, you should care ]

Really!?! Because the ACC got so much credit when Wake wasn't 0-for everything? Like the year Wake was 7th in the ACC but went on the road and blasted Oregon in a bowl game. Boy, we must have been seen as a real power conference that year. Oh wait, what? Not a single team was ranked inside the top 10? Oh well. So much for lack of bias.

It is ridiculous to pander to those with a vested interest in belittling you. While SEC fans beat their chest after every win by every team - we don't have to answer the rallying cry by throwing our own teams under the bus. ACC officials don't overtly steer the outcome of games (see the selective use of holding in the SEC), the ACC doesn't coordinate our teams out of conference schedules (see the fluf matchups before all rivalry games, the SEC doesn't schedule early season matchups between projected division contenders (see SEC moving Ga/SC later in season while ACC has FSU/Clem and GT/FSU within first weeks of season). These are all ways perception of our programs are steered that have nothing to do with actual product on the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sign petition to close USuCk and burn Cootlumbia

Dec 5, 2012, 10:46 AM

Given the negative attributes of USuCk and Cootlumbia, perhpas its time to finish what Sherman started--burn the place down and remove the cancer from the Great State of South Carolina.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic