Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am tired of all the crap that is going on in the US today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 517

I am tired of all the crap that is going on in the US today.

Sep 20, 2020, 10:30 PM

I want Nov. 3rd to get here ASAP. Trump has to add a Justice so they can figure out all this mess. Dem. are telling Biden not to concede any state and take it to the courts. This crap has to end or it will be the end of us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump will give the dems a timeout like any good...

Sep 20, 2020, 10:39 PM

parent after the kids pitch a fit. It's not a big deal. They are gadflies buzzing around making noise and behaving like a bunch of harmless children holding their breath and threatening to call social services and claim they are abused.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prepare for th never trumper senators

Sep 20, 2020, 11:03 PM

To #### it up

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No problem.

Sep 21, 2020, 2:05 AM

Trump can always do a recess appointment who is such a right wing nut they will be glad to pass his nominee when they return to DC. Do you think Trump would do that? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That it's no the problem

Sep 21, 2020, 2:39 AM

Its there Republican ones that won't vote to spite him. 2 are already out. Watch Romney to

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m tired of elections not being elections anymore

Sep 20, 2020, 11:08 PM

"Starting"...?***

Sep 21, 2020, 1:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am tired of all the crap that is going on in the US today.

Sep 21, 2020, 8:43 AM

I want Nov. 3rd to get here ASAP. Trump has to add a Justice so they can figure out all this mess. Dem. are telling Biden not to concede any state and take it to the courts. This crap has to end or it will be the end of us.

It's way more likely that TheRump will get stomped in the election, even after trying every trick to limit Democratic voting, and then he will refuse to leave the WH. The FBI and the US Army will have to fight the rightwing crazies on the streets of DC.

TheRump has many good reasons to try every trick to stay in the WH -- most voters know that he is a crook that is daily enriching his family with your money.
Here you go: "Why Trump could possibly end up "behind bars" if he loses" article by Salon, out today.

Re: I am tired of all the crap that is going on in the US today.

Sep 21, 2020, 8:43 AM

It's way more likely that TheRump will get stomped in the election, even after trying every trick to limit Democratic voting, and then he will refuse to leave the WH. The FBI and the US Army will have to fight the rightwing crazies on the streets of DC.

TheRump has many good reasons to try every trick to stay in the WH -- most voters know that he is a crook that is daily enriching his family with your money.
Here you go: "Why Trump could possibly end up "behind bars" if he loses" article by Salon, out today.

Replies: 8
| visibility 517
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic