Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spurlid retirement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,806

Spurlid retirement

Jul 20, 2015, 9:37 PM

Announced his retirement today, quoting "we will never beat them with 3* talent, I'm washed up and I will be giving my job to Stephen Garcia"
He then shotgun a PBR and walked out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as the coots worship him he'll stick around.

Jul 20, 2015, 10:01 PM

He left Gainesville and Washington when they stopped worshiping him and questioned him. If he has a bad season this year, say 5-7 and some complains loud enough, he'll be out golfing by lunch time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would we want him to retire?

Jul 20, 2015, 10:23 PM

The momentum has turned in Clemson's favor and it will not turn anytime soon.

I hope he's going to those AA meetings and listening to his

Jul 20, 2015, 10:46 PM

accountability partner when he tells him it's not normal to drink before during and after practice. It sets him up for failure because your going to do what you do in practice. If he doesn't drink at the game he can't relax and not care what he calls his players or when his plays don't work. That's not water in that bottle he starts drinking like crazy when he's losing.

That slur isn't fake in the after game interviews. If they take down his banner and tell him not to drink on the job he's going to retire and take his national championship with him. The coots think(lol) everything he did before he came is theirs. They may never let him go be use they don't want to lose the championships.

Maybe they'll get sippy cups for his hat that don't leak when he bends over because he thinks he's going to barf. I saw a coach behind him lose his hat when Slurier bent over, that was a sure sign of passing gas.

Coots, don't say anything to him because he might just pull your championships!! They make this too easy..lol

Go Tigers and enjoy the implosion!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Funny and

Jul 20, 2015, 11:19 PM

True!

I hope he sticks around at least three more seasons....

Jul 21, 2015, 8:01 AM

by which time Dabo will have evened his record against the Capons at 5 - 5.

Since his record against Clemson is pretty much all Spurrier has to show for his time at $CU, I suspect he would retire before he ever allowed Dabo to even the series.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,806
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic