Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We love you Nuk!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

We love you Nuk!

Nov 8, 2017, 7:53 PM

It's hard to describe just how proud I am of Hopkins. Yeah, I love him as a player bc he has such an exciting physical game but I respect him even more for having the courage to be his own man. He plays different, dresses different, thinks a bit differently. The world doesn't like unique but he doesn't give a ####. I'm not surprised at all at how much respect he commands within the Texans organization, with his coach, with his teammates. He is of course universally beloved by the Texans fanbase. So, one point leads to the next....

What's up with how a lot of Tigernet is treating him? Bc he doesn't have fond memories of Clemson? Man, who cares, that's something between Dabo and co. and Nuk. Bc he left when was ready to make some money his family desperately needed? That's how boys become men. Bc he thinks college football is exploitative? He's a grown man having a grown man's conversation about a grown man's world. Yeah you can argue that college players are getting a scholarship, they are getting exposure to scouts, getting an education, etc., and that it's enough. But lots of people don't agree with you. Instead of trashing an all time Tiger great why not just say, man, I don't agree with him. But what a baller. What a legend. Watching Watson and Nuk for years to come is going to be a blessing...

It's so typical these days that when you don't agree with someone you stick your fingers in your ears and start whining about this and that. Think about what it's like to walk in another man's shoes.

Over and out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I received a text re: FSU / Nuk / NCST / Zion***

Nov 8, 2017, 7:57 PM

Re: We love you Nuk!

Nov 8, 2017, 7:59 PM

Well spoken! Respect that ??percent man!

Amen.

Nov 8, 2017, 7:59 PM

I don't agree so I'll ironically call you a snowflake and then write paragraphs about how I'm offended. Tragically comical isn't it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 8, 2017, 8:01 PM

Speak for yourself this turd won't even say our name when they say the college they came from

Speak for yourself this turd won't even say our name when th

Nov 8, 2017, 8:07 PM

I received a text re: FSU / Nuk / NCST / Zion

Nov 8, 2017, 8:01 PM

Speak for yourself this turd won't even say our name when they say the college they came from

Nov 8, 2017, 8:19 PM

Every family has a crazy uncle. If you're mad that Sammy got all the shine you should have gotten your college game up son.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2017, 8:22 PM

Yeah, should have done something to be considered a first round pick and break multiple Clemson records!

You tell him!

Nov 8, 2017, 8:35 PM

I agree! That's why his whole beef is so weird. Don't understand why he feels like Clemson held him back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2017, 8:21 PM

How can anyone give this a thumbs down?

I received a text re: thumbs down for your post***

Nov 8, 2017, 8:23 PM

Nobody cares he left in 3,If he thinks his time at Clemson

Nov 8, 2017, 8:48 PM

was a waste,he needs to go back to school

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2017, 11:03 PM

bingo!

Thumbs up.

Nov 9, 2017, 4:20 AM

Nuk is like an entitled child who thinks his parents likes a sibling better. Seems like someone is always out to get him be it Clemson, Texans owner or the cops.

The piece that Nuk is missing is that Clemson helped him get

Nov 9, 2017, 5:09 AM

to where he is now. I'll forever remember him for his 4th down catch against LSU, but have to respectfully disagree with how is going about things. Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic