Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina will be the biggest disappointment in CFB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

South Carolina will be the biggest disappointment in CFB

Jul 18, 2013, 5:20 PM

South Carolina will lose to Clemson, Georgia and two more to the schedule 8-4. Here is the reason no one cares to hear their defense will struggle because of the lack of experience in the back 7. LB's worst in the SEC db same. One man can't win every game for a team. SC offense can't match good offenses score for score.

This year I am not suffering any Coot fools. You don't act right so I am no longer acting right you suck and always will. Your win last year I am now considering a tie. Bite me

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: South Carolina will be the biggest disappointment in CFB

Jul 18, 2013, 5:31 PM

hot wings and a couple of OE 40oz. don't mix on a very hot afternoon, you should know that.

then you shouldn't do it. jeez.

Jul 18, 2013, 5:33 PM

some people.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2013, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: South Carolina will be the biggest disappointment in CFB ]

so can I get you to call my bookie and explain that we really didn't lose the uscuc game last year? how much should I place on them losing at least 4 or more do you think? should I double up on us beating them at the roach box?

What if wearing a shirt that says, "I LOVE C0CKS!!" on it?

Jul 18, 2013, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: South Carolina will be the biggest disappointment in CFB ]

Sounds about right, eh coot777?

Jul 18, 2013, 5:51 PM

I hate the Coots as much as any...but we've literally said these same things the past two or three years.

South Carolina IS the biggest disappointment

Jul 18, 2013, 5:58 PM

Jul 18, 2013, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: South Carolina will be the biggest disappointment in CFB ]

THIS

In 2011, we said we just lost because we had a bad offensive coordinator and a QB headed to MLB. Now we've got Chad Morris and Boyd, and we'll surely win.

In 2012, we said they lost Alshon Jeffery, Ingram, Gilmore, etc and the game is at our place, we'll definitely beat them.

The last few years we keep coming up with reasons that we'll win but it hasn't happened. I'll believe it when I see it. Whatever voodoo curse we used to have over the coots has been turned on us unfortunately.

Jul 18, 2013, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: South Carolina will be the biggest disappointment in CFB ]

Yeah the OP might be on the sauce this afternoon, but I agree to some extent.

I think their DL is incredible. The QBs very good. RB are so so and OL about like ours to not quite as good.

I think their D will struggle compared to last year. The ball sac will have them ready for sure but their D won't be the same. Just to much ground to cover to rely completely on a DL.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2013, 6:15 PM

If you are right. I wont be disappointed with that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2013, 6:22 PM

if they are a disappointment, what does that make us for the last 4 years?

Jul 18, 2013, 7:10 PM

I love how you guys think I give two chits what any of you pansy sheep think lol. I am fed up with wishy washy poon Clemson fans almost as much as I am the coots. Have some balls and say what you think.

Jul 18, 2013, 7:17 PM

people outside of Columbia would have to actually give two shyatts about them to be deemed a disappointment.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Schedule!

Jul 18, 2013, 7:22 PM

Have you see their schedule? No A&M, LSU, no Bama
As long as we beat them, I really don't care. Doubt my wish that they lose every game will com true!
10-2

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic