Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As a long suffering Dolphins fan ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,140

As a long suffering Dolphins fan ...

May 11, 2014, 9:39 PM

I am torn with regards to my feelings towards the Bills. I've never loathed the Bills but I've never rooted for them. But now do I root for them when not playing the fish? And the Dolphins have always made me cry so am I ok to have affection for a division rival?

And then with sexy Rexy giving Clemson all sorts of love in the draft and with trades, this is quite troubling. And I've always hated the J-E-T-S.

Perhaps I will adopt a gamecock attitude and just become an AFC East fan. Yes yes yes. This is what I will do. I feel better about my life already.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: be strong and resist the dark side

May 11, 2014, 10:04 PM

We will return to the glory years of shula and marino. There's always next year. We're young this year. Or something like that. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Re: As a long suffering Dolphins fan ...

May 11, 2014, 10:04 PM

It's okay to talk to yourself - as long as you're the only one listening. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2014, 10:12 PM

Don't argue with yourself.

you'll lose every time,

May 12, 2014, 4:54 AM

I'm a long suffering Cowboy fan,but I will definily be pulling for both the Bills and the Jets when it comes to playing the Patriots,which is by far my least favorite AFC team period.And I would love to see the Dolphins make a comeback.
Heck,I can even root a little bit for Houston.

May 12, 2014, 7:30 AM

I feel exactly the same. I have always loathed the Jets (remember the sack dance days?). The Dolphins have seemed to have all sorts of problems for years now.

I can't change teams. I guess I'll pull for Buffalo and NYJ as long as they aren't playing Miami. I NEVER in my life thought I'd say that!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2014, 2:42 PM

NOPE! As much as it pains me as well hope they go 0-16. Then leave after first contract and I can pull for them again

Sounds like

May 12, 2014, 3:57 PM

you already have a bit of a gamecock attitude quoting some hootie and the blowfish, haha :)

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,140
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic