Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Embarrassed in New Orleans II
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,160

Embarrassed in New Orleans II

Jan 13, 2020, 9:20 AM

I was with my 18 year old niece/fiance, senior at Baton Rogue High School. We went into a bar. I was not wearing my LSU colors. 7 LSU coonasz dudes jump me in the bathroom and demand I "share" her, since all of us Louisiana folk are kin anyway. They were yelling "if she ain't good enough for daddy, she ain't good enuf for anyone else". My niece/fiance hears this ruckus and comes into the restroom, pushes through the crowd of Cajuns and kicks a perfect glory hole in the stall wall, ducks into the stall and starts getting to know all her cousins.

I told them I am 55 and if you punks knock her up you are gonna have to take her to the clinic. I told them to go ahead and make a run at it if they thought they were man enough. I called her dad and the guy at the county jail got him on the line. He said "you make them kin pay just like everyone else, no free rides" These guys kept calling me a prude and this left a really bad taste in my mouth, leaving me feeling bad about LSU fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry tldr but I Did read enough to ask, What was it that

Jan 13, 2020, 9:23 AM

Left a bad taste in your mouth? TIA!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Embarrassed in New Orleans II

Jan 13, 2020, 9:25 AM

you forgot to mention which bar

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know! What a disgusting establishment

Jan 13, 2020, 11:17 AM

Which one is it again ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Embarrassed in New Orleans you say?

Jan 13, 2020, 9:28 AM

If you think that was embarrassing, just wait until you meet up with Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. . .

. . . sigh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Let He Who Hath No Sin Cast The First Stone

Jan 13, 2020, 9:35 AM

Maybe St.Peter will have something to say about pride and vainglory

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't nee St Peter to point out dirty, low, classless BS***

Jan 13, 2020, 11:20 AM

Jan 13, 2020, 9:38 AM

That whole post was in bad taste! I get you're trying to be funny, but realize that the "redneck-incest" stereotype is applied to South Carolina too. If you don't live in the southeast there really isn't any difference between SC & LA in many people's minds, especially the ignorant ones.

BTW, I am from PA but LOVED it in Clemson when I worked there. SC Southern hospitality & weather beats the northeast hands down. Wife is an alum ('88).

Jan 13, 2020, 9:45 AM

Someone else posted one the same about Clemson fans on here last night, so it was doing the polar opposite one on here. You know how that works around here. It was satire based on another post put on here by a presumed LSU fan.

Sorry you cannot find the irony as the post relates to the

Jan 13, 2020, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Embarrassed in New Orleans II ]

original. The tenor of this board is filled with innuendo far more offensive than this.

Re: Sorry you cannot find the irony as the post relates to the

Jan 13, 2020, 11:15 AM

Sorry morbidtiger®, I was yanking you’re chain, too.

My bad - I thought you knew me better than that. Plus I thought the ???? would be a ‘clue’. Next time maybe I should add a winky face?

??????? ??

Message was edited by: Uncle Bill®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Embarrassed in New Orleans II ]

You see no difference in what is permissable in nola and the upstate? You should travel more.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Embarrassed in New Orleans II ]

It's really wasn't funny. And it wasn't funny the first time either. (not to mention not intelligent either)

It denigrates women.

It denigrates LSU (and Clemson) fans.

It has nothing to do with football.

Jan 13, 2020, 9:44 AM

That happens quite often.

This is more high brow than the things you usually post about.***

Jan 13, 2020, 9:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There Changed to 18 Year Old For All You Who Are Sensitive

Jan 13, 2020, 9:48 AM

Wow...Board is very touchy this morning. You guys not take your Geritol today?

I'm disappointed in you

Jan 13, 2020, 9:50 AM

for not defending your family any better.

Re: There Changed to 18 Year Old For All You Who Are Sensitive

Jan 13, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to There Changed to 18 Year Old For All You Who Are Sensitive ]

The Metamucil hasn't kicked in yet. As soon as I'm regular, I will be less cranky.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 9:50 AM

Hahaha... Epic post. Good job. That whole foreign guy thing in the bathroom post is definitely something to mock. Why would he even post that.?

Heroin's a heck of a drug.***

Jan 13, 2020, 11:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

And now I am embarrassed to be on Tigernet

Jan 13, 2020, 11:19 AM

with your dumb, coot ###.

heyyy now. Morbid isn’t a cootass

Jan 13, 2020, 11:20 AM

That’s a low blow

Whoa Nellie, I May Very Well Be Dumb

Jan 13, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to And now I am embarrassed to be on Tigernet ]

But I am the Anti-Coot brutha. Go ask Grump, he has to write me a love note a few times a year.

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,160
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic