Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some analysts/coaches (i.e. Stallings, T Bowden) predictions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Some analysts/coaches (i.e. Stallings, T Bowden) predictions

Jan 7, 2019, 12:12 PM

https://www.al.com/expo/sports/g66l-2019/01/2443feaaaa7799/alabamaclemson-predictions-tub.html

Corey Miller
Alabama linebacker Christian Miller's dad who covers Clemson for WACH Fox in South Carolina:
"I'm going Roll Tide. At the end of the day, the offense has an ability to spread the ball around. I think the defense will be the best defense they've seen all year, especially if Christian is able to play. The ability to get to the quarterback, I think Alabama wins by 9 or 10 points."

Gene Stallings

Former Alabama coach Gene Stallings, who coached Clemson coach Dabo Swinney, and the grandfather of Clemson TE J.C. Chalk:
"I think Alabama's a little bit better team than Clemson. I think it is probably a five-point game. If Clemson can pressure the quarterback, make him throw the football before he' ready, they have an excellent chance of winning the game. ... The thing with Alabama is, they have outstanding wide receivers who go up and get the ball. And now they are running the ball. I think Alabama's a little bit better team."

Tommy Bowden

Former Clemson coach Tommy Bowden:
"It's more evenly matched than any of the other games. It's two teams looking in a mirror. It could be a 3-point Alabama win. Not so much because Alabama's kicking game is that good. I think both kicking games are average. When you look at position by position, strength vs. strength, there is just an ever so slight advantage toward Alabama."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic