Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So you're Dabo,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 952

So you're Dabo,

May 5, 2012, 8:42 AM

what do you do about the Sammy situation? If I had to make the decision based on the facts that were presented, I would suspend Sammy for the Auburn game. The way I see is that in my eyes, what's the big deal about an 18 kid doing something like this when he hasn't done anything else, at least nothing that has been reported. The reason I suspend him isn't because of what he did, or what the national media would think, it would be to show the remaining members of the football team that something like this is not and will not be tolerated at all.

On another note, it seriously pisses me off when I see some people post that their opinion of Sammy has changed due to this, I mean come on people, pull your head out of your a$$ and quit being judgmental. Each of you who say crap like that are doing something far worse than what he did. Fact is, that it's normal for an 18 year old kid to make mistakes, and for you to pass judgment makes you an idiot.

PS, Sammy, you're the man.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i dont view sammy different because i never..........

May 5, 2012, 8:48 AM

Put him on a pedastal. I view all college athletes as kids. And we were all kids at one time. I did a lot of stupid things when I was in college, and I still do stupid things. But the kid has to be suspended because you can't have things like this happening without sitting someone. Doesn't matter how good sammy is, treat him just like you treat a walk on. I posted before he has to sit the first game at a minimum. It would be embarrassing to play on national tv and have a kid that caught with weed and pills playing for you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you're Dabo,

May 5, 2012, 9:01 AM

The fact that you ended it by saying, Sammy, youre the man, says all we need to know..Hes a kid, who happens to play football, like thousands of others.

Actually what it says and what I meant

May 5, 2012, 9:18 AM

was that hey, we still have your back even though you made a mistake. I'm sure he feels bad about it, and there are plenty of people hammering him for it so the guy needs some encouragement.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually what it says and what I meant

May 5, 2012, 11:19 AM

what is Swofford sayin about Sammy?

Will there be any additional penalties?

Ball st & furman

May 5, 2012, 11:26 AM

Suspend him for these games only.

We dont need him getting hurt against these spares anyway.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 952
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic