Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So who has LSU and Alabama played?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,377

So who has LSU and Alabama played?

Oct 27, 2019, 3:18 PM

I can’t really think of anyone they played that is better then anyone Clemson played. Florida auburn yeah I’m just not convinced that sec is any good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz.***

Oct 27, 2019, 3:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So who has LSU and Alabama played?

Oct 27, 2019, 3:26 PM

I just find it funny that 6-2 Auburn is ranked ahead of 8-0 Minnesota and 7-0 Baylor. Auburn is good but not great. The double standard for SEC teams in the polls is laughable.

well a 2 loss uga team deserved to be in the playoffs becaus

Oct 27, 2019, 3:36 PM

e they played Alafrickingbama close. If Alabama is the best team and you played them close, certainly you are no worse than 3rd or 4th, right? ND proved uga deserved to be there after getting beaten by Clemson by 27 points!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em u5c coot

Oct 27, 2019, 3:31 PM

Haven't you HEARD?

Oct 27, 2019, 3:33 PM

LSU has a gazillion top-10 wins! Beating Allbarn AT HOME by 3 whole points is the best win by any team this season in the entire country

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Haven't you HEARD?

Oct 27, 2019, 4:46 PM

Who has a better win? Or better wins than LSU?

Re: Imo, LSU and Bama are good teams.

Oct 27, 2019, 3:39 PM

As long as all undefeated P5 teams are gathered at the top of the rankings I have no problem with how they are placed. It all works out in the end.

Anyone who thinks our guys, including the coaching staff, didn't take the disrespect to heart fails to understand our guys are vicious competitors at sports. BC got the repercussions of Clemson being dropped in the polls.

From a fan's perspective that's good. I hope we stay at the lower rank throughout the regular season and seed fourth in the playoff. I hope Bama and LSU make it so we can pound both into pulp in front of God and everybody on earth.

Imo, this is a heck of an opportunity created by the AP/ESPiN voters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,377
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic