Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So proud of my 14 year old daughter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,236

So proud of my 14 year old daughter

Jul 30, 2016, 9:07 PM

This afternoon she and I went to the Bayern Munich soccer game in Charlotte and a freakin drunk #### Coot sits behind us with some friends.

Somehow football starts being discussed and he bashes Clemson. A girl beside him just said "National Championship, enough said". This dude replies "you lost, big deal"

My sweetheart of a daughter just replied "Citadel." The dude went into a silent stare. His buddies just laughed their ##### off at him.

I have never been more proud of my girl. I had tear in my eye.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol!***

Jul 30, 2016, 9:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think its hilarious that a 14 year old can out

Jul 30, 2016, 9:34 PM

smart a seasoned coot!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think its hilarious that a 14 year old can out

Jul 31, 2016, 2:57 AM

A 5th grader can out smart a seasoned coot. But great one word smack in the face of the coot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So proud of my 14 year old daughter

Jul 30, 2016, 9:53 PM

Good for her!

Never quite understood how the fan of a shool that went 3-9 and lost to an FCS team thinks they can smack talk anyone, let alone a team that finished the regular season undefeated, won a conference championship, won an orange bowl (which also just happened to be a playoff semifinal), and then played for the national championship.

If the shoe was on the other foot I think I would be avoiding the topic of college football at all cost.

Jul 30, 2016, 10:12 PM

If anybody ever deserved to be a proud dad, this is definitely the time! Your daughter has a quick wit and is obviously very intelligent! Well done.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2016, 10:48 PM

Keep raising her right, she's gonna go places.

Jul 31, 2016, 3:00 AM

I know of one place she won't go, and it's spelled USUC ?? coots!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You lost, big deal." What?

Jul 31, 2016, 8:37 AM

One of the ultimate highlights of the Slurrier era was getting to the SEC Championship Game.

And it was a loss. A RESOUNDING LOSS. Lopsided as could be.

Yet, occasionally I still see a coot wearing that SEC Championship Game scar v. Allbarn shirt around to this day. They're still "proud" of that accomplishment.

Not that hard of a task to do in the East and the game turned into a complete beat down.

If they EVER got to sniff the National Title Game, coots would be covered in "National Runner-Up Champions" t-shirts, hats, rings, necklaces, and facial tattoos.

"You lost, big deal" is accurate when you go 3-9. Losing is just common for the season. No big deal. Making it to the National Title Game... Yeah, it's kinda a big deal, ya dummy!

~JKB

indeed. Those losers will never ever ever ever ever

Jul 31, 2016, 4:41 PM

Play in a national championship game. For a SCU fan to dismiss even making the game is absurd and the problem with their backward slack jawed rube fan base. The jealousy is strong and denial will always be these idiots defense. Truly one of the worse fanbases in all of sports. I hope Muschamp never wins a game and descends that crap program further into the abyss. I will be laughing while we are going to Titles.

Re: "You lost, big deal." What?

Jul 31, 2016, 9:44 PM [ in reply to "You lost, big deal." What? ]

The woman could have clipped his wings by simply saying "1981".

Your 14 year old daughter

Jul 31, 2016, 2:44 PM

should get the Nobel Prize for quick, concise, sports fan assassination!

Obviously, you're bringing her up right!

Jul 31, 2016, 2:47 PM

Rock n roll! Go tigers!!!

One thing I don't get is the "you lost!"

Jul 31, 2016, 4:28 PM

So basically what they are saying with that is, every single team that didn't win the national title had a failure of a season and therefore are all equal?

Raising her right!!!***

Jul 31, 2016, 9:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2016, 10:35 PM

Now that is raining her right! She wasn't rude or disrespectful...but gently put him in his place! From the mouth of babes...Love it! Tell her the whole Clemson family is proud of her! Go Tigers!

Aug 1, 2016, 3:28 AM

Plus 1 for raising your daughter up right. Clemson and Bayern forever.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,236
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic