Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So basically, this is what I've picked up from Tnet today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,199

So basically, this is what I've picked up from Tnet today...

Feb 8, 2016, 1:49 PM

Cam Newton is a poor sport
Cam Newton isn't any good
Peyton Manning is great
Any criticism of Cam is somehow racially motivated

But my takeaways from last night's game/last season are somewhat different:

Reporters asking insanely stupid questions to Cam after the game, can't blame him for walking away
Cam was under pressure all night; they couldn't get the run game going
Peyton Manning throwing wounded ducks all game
Nobody seemed to want to help out Cam on offense (save maybe Ted Ginn Jr.)
The Denver defensive front is really, really good
Tom Brady almost beat Denver with his arm....very hard to do. Yeah, he's great.

People forget what a poor sport John Elway was after Joe Montana blasted him 55-10 in the Super Bowl.....what Cam did (or IMO didn't do) is nothing compared to what an azzhat Elway was after that game.

Anyway, looking forward to baseball season and wishing Monte best of luck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I dislike Manziel more than any other qb

Feb 8, 2016, 1:52 PM

I hate white qbs I guess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dislike Manziel more than any other qb

Feb 8, 2016, 1:53 PM

Straw man argument.

BTW, one of my favorite QB's in the league is Teddy Bridgewater. Class act and huge upside, he's still very young.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

If you don't like cam you are a hater

Feb 8, 2016, 1:57 PM

Cam and Watson are similar
Cam and Watson are different
Mfo doesn't care if we bad mouth his ex-wife
Budweiser beer is bad
Clemson plays basketball tonight

Some other things you left off your list

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If you don't like cam you are a hater

Feb 8, 2016, 1:59 PM

Agreed; anyone who even attempts to drink apple-flavored Budweiser at my tailgate will promptly have a size 13 shoe inserted up his/her rear end.

Screw Calford.

Re: So basically, this is what I've picked up from Tnet today...

Feb 8, 2016, 2:17 PM

So you felt that Cam's writhing on the ground when Denver converted their 2nd TD after Cam was stripped again was a good example of sportsmanship for youngsters to emulate in their lives.
Truth is--Panthers turned it over about 4 times--3 by Cam and the Broncos capitalized on several for scores. Panthers really need help on offensive line and in WR corps.
Do you think Watkins or Hopkins could have been an asset to the boys in blue and black yesterday
Payton made a bad read that likely kept Denver from scoring on another turnover. As is the case in most sporting events when the media unleashes their ??? on the losers, some seem idiotic and some were to Cam. But these are the same folks that lift sport stars--Cam included--to very high pedestals. In the face of defeat, Cam needed to behave like a MVP and real pro; not a reprimanded child. The Bronco defense all played like real men and won their one-on-one battles all game. It is to their credit that they held the Panthers at bay and tormented Cam the entire game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So basically, this is what I've picked up from Tnet today...

Feb 8, 2016, 3:25 PM

Where on earth did you read that I claimed Cam Newton's antics were a good example for our youth---let alone imply that I felt that way?

I clearly didn't. Read again.

Bless your heart.....

Screw Calford.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,199
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic