Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, anything interesting happening in politics today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 160

So, anything interesting happening in politics today?

Sep 28, 2018, 4:38 PM

tia

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Same story, different day

Sep 28, 2018, 5:02 PM

Only those folks up there brought their dirty laundry out in the open for everyone to see.... reminded me of reading P&R :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Yep, the quarter is done and we're approached the...

Sep 28, 2018, 5:05 PM

conclusion of my betting life. Several years ago we bet 100 bucks on O's reelection and I lost. The last time we discussed it there was a bet between us on a comparison of O's and Trump's economic policies. We agreed that a POTUS' first year economic reports shouldn't be included in the bet due to the first year not being a true reflection on a POTUS' economics due to the hangover from the previous administration.

Our bet was the total GDP of each POTUS' second year. I'm not positive because WWIII could happen between now and Feb 2019 but it's looking a lot like we will be even.

I'll never forgive you for refusing to let me pay the bet. That's why I will never bet money again and just to strong I feel I'll bet you another 100 it won't happen again! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, right, we've still got that last bet open. Good luck!***

Sep 28, 2018, 5:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

pubs hope to appease dems by renaming capitol hill

Sep 28, 2018, 5:28 PM

anita hill

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 160
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic