Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I was working at Moes for lunch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 492

So I was working at Moes for lunch

Jul 24, 2018, 3:29 PM

And Limelight by Rush was playing over the speaker. Well, this nerd came in talking about how much he loves Rush almost as much as he loves Moe's queso. Lol, he doesn't know how much jizzz is in that stuff. He proceeded to order 3 burritos for himself and the I asked him how his day was going, as if I actually cared. He tells me he's worked 20 hours this week (and its only Tuesday lunch time), so I feigned interest and acted like that was really impressive that he was working so hard when I really knew he was a UDP. I joked and said "they don't give y'all no breaks?". He says "there ain't no rest for the wicked". DUR HUR HUR HUR - I had to crack a smile so this dweeb wouldn't keep trying to make jokes. And then he asked me to suck him off! I said, "no man, I aint gay" and I rushed to get him cashed out. After he paid and got his diet coke (which he desparately needed seeing how obese he was), he got back out to the truck to drive back to work to eat his lunch I guess. Turned the truck on and heard 'Ain't no rest for the Wicked' blaring through the speakers from inside the store! I bet he confused the word irony with coincidence cause this dude is borderline retarded. Better yet the song right after that was The Spirit of Radio, I think. When that came on, I heard him started making a fapping motion right there in the parking lot. How crazy. I don't believe in god.....but aliens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yo

Jul 24, 2018, 3:33 PM

this might be the best one ever. I lol'd multiple times, may even need some new britches.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You heard him started a motion?

Jul 24, 2018, 4:13 PM

Come on Aero, what is this mess? You can't hear a motion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You heard him started a motion?

Jul 25, 2018, 7:35 AM

I know, one flaw on this otherwise masterpiece.

Re: So I was working at Moes for lunch

Jul 25, 2018, 9:35 AM

A912® do you remember this? You were pretty drunk when you came into my moe's location the otherday

probably cum-drunk from that extra queso he ordered***

Jul 25, 2018, 9:42 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: probably cum-drunk from that extra queso he ordered***

Jul 25, 2018, 12:08 PM

He still hasn't answered. I feel bad for the fat shaming

Replies: 6
| visibility 492
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic