Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So. . .Clemson just played its worst 1st half of the season,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,181

So. . .Clemson just played its worst 1st half of the season,

Sep 28, 2019, 5:09 PM

UNC just played its best half of football this season, and the game is tied at halftime with Clemson receiving the 2nd half kickoff. Maybe I’m in the minority, but I’m not upset at all. If this team plays Clemson football for the entire 2nd half, the turning point in this game will be the 2nd half kickoff. Not sure why anyone thought UNC would concede a loss when Mack Brown himself said before the season this is the game they circled on the schedule!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So. . .Clemson just played its worst 1st half of the season,

Sep 28, 2019, 5:10 PM

I'm just upset at some of the play calls and the fumble. I still feel we win by 2 plus tds.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2019, 5:21 PM

Even if we win this game now, we will be in 2nd place. Lose this game, no play off. They should have practiced for the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2019, 5:11 PM

all true but the longer you let teams like this hang around the tougher you make it. We need to play much better this half

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i know of

Sep 28, 2019, 5:15 PM

No team who makes better halftime adjustments than my Tigers. The fumble hurt and the missed field goal did as well or this game wouldn’t be close.

74Tiger, I agree. My dad and I have said this since the

Sep 28, 2019, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: So. . .Clemson just played its worst 1st half of the season, ]

70’s. Call me crazy, though, but I feel like Brent is going make some big adjustments and shut this UNC team down in the second half. Adrenaline will only take you so far and I sense our conditioning will overtake this game in the second half.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2019, 5:11 PM

I'm not upset either. Scared, well that's another matter.
Playoff implications; win your still in, Lose I think we are done.
And that would upset me.

Sep 28, 2019, 5:15 PM

I’m actually not stressed as o would usually be in the past. Like you said, we played awful and are tied. We have a game like this every year, and seems to wake us up. Maybe I’m optimistic, but I say we still win by 2-3 TD’s...

Sep 28, 2019, 5:16 PM

I'm with you on this one. We come out roaring in the 2nd half. I have no doubt we win this one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We also have to admit that we are spoiled! At halftime, we

Sep 28, 2019, 5:22 PM

are used to being up by 14 to 21 points. This team needs a head challenge to get their mindset right for the remaining stretch. They’ve got to form their own identity and shake the shadows of the past. Last year was nice, but this team has to prove themselves to arrive back in the CFP this year. Last year’s win doesn’t give them an automatic bid.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic