Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since 1970, I cannot remember a more GUTTED OUT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Since 1970, I cannot remember a more GUTTED OUT

Dec 29, 2019, 10:43 AM

WIN than what we witnessed last night.

In the past, that kinda start led to BIG losses and LOTS of soul searching by the team.

What I saw last night was nothing short of miraculous based on what I have historically known by my beloved Tigers.

COULD NOT BE PROUDER OF EVERYONE associated with making The Paw the ABSOLUTE GOLD STANDARD in all things.

ONE MORE !!!

ALL. IN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Agree! Setting aside allegiances,

Dec 29, 2019, 10:54 AM

The game was a blast to watch. Admittedly, I was so grateful the defense held in the Red Zone. When it was only 16-0, it felt Clemson was still in the game...not sure 28-0 would have felt the same.

The hitting was brutal...but largely clean, from my perch. On the 'not a fumble', my first two thoughts were:
1. It wasn't a catch and, if it was
2. Why is forward progress seldom called anymore?

The targeting was unfortunate for them, but what can anyone do? That Trevor even got up was a huge 'whew!'

Players from both teams kept gutting through injuries and returning...that was impressive. The whirlpools will be very busy the next couple of days!

Does ANY team do more with the four minutes either side of halftime than Clemson? They win, or put away, more games in that eight minute stretch to the point it's almost predictable.

Regarding tOSU...several times, they looked like Clemson's aerial attack! Fields through balls I didn't know he could...and his receivers went up and plucked it...when perfectly covered.

Lastly, I am continually amazed how often a player works and works and works to make a HUGE impact solely with one play, or two. Look at Nolan...at Amari. And ETN make next-level $$ last night with his versatility. That 53 yard TD was magical...the blocking looked like the parting of the Red Sea.

Ciao!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ETN’s first step on that first TD gave new meaning to

Dec 29, 2019, 11:51 AM

SHOT OUT OF A CANNON!! Jaw dropping!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"These ain't my Daddy's Tigers"!!!!!!!

Dec 29, 2019, 10:56 AM

Been saying it for a while now . . . Never rang "more true" than last night!!!!!!!

So dammm proud of our Tigers!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "These ain't my Daddy's Tigers"!!!!!!!

Dec 29, 2019, 11:03 AM

I have been a Tiger fan since 1957 and you are right about being down that much it have been a disaster. Glad these guys have "no quit" in their DNA.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

?? 1957 I too discovered Clemson FB!

Dec 29, 2019, 11:39 AM

Great year wasn’t it Illnoistiger!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with your point, but there is one contender in my mind

Dec 29, 2019, 11:39 AM

Tampa 2016. Reminded me in so many ways of last night’s game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking the same last night. Made some changes, got

Dec 29, 2019, 11:40 AM

things going, and brought home the W at the end. Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic