Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shyatt's boys take down #5
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Shyatt's boys take down #5

Feb 12, 2014, 1:27 AM

His Wyoming Cowboys knocked down #5 SDSU 66-62 tonight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

congrats to coach shyatt!***

Feb 12, 2014, 1:42 AM

Shyatt Happens.***

Feb 12, 2014, 5:14 AM

Re: Shyatt's boys take down #5- probably Larry Nance Jr

Feb 12, 2014, 7:18 AM

was a big factor. He is a nice player

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He beat #1 UNC while he was here, then lost to everyone

Feb 12, 2014, 7:30 AM

else. A sure sign he had the talent to win, but didn't. One of the worst regimes in any sport ever at Clemson.

Congrats Coach Shyatt's - always seemed like a good guy***

Feb 12, 2014, 7:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He beat #1 UNC at Littlejohn one time. Too bad it didn't matter.

Feb 12, 2014, 7:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you mean it didn't matter?

Feb 12, 2014, 8:27 AM

Trust me, I was a senior at Clemson and was at that game...to the students, the fans, and the players, it mattered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i herd cu students don't go to basketball ganes at clemson

Feb 12, 2014, 8:35 AM

so i'm calling boooolshît.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did that liberal arts skewl you went to even HAVE

Feb 12, 2014, 8:36 AM

a basketbawl team smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

yes & i went to ganes to support my team, my skewl, our

Feb 12, 2014, 8:42 AM

colours, my friends & classmates...

we had tests too; ooooooh, scary. not as scary as conferences & scheduling, but somewhat clowneyesque.

oh, and good morning gentlemen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like tough academics...

Feb 12, 2014, 8:45 AM

Teacher: Hello students, welcome to Using A Hammer 101

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Today we learn how to be the biggest ##### you can be

Feb 12, 2014, 8:46 AM

At W&L, you'll make lots of new friends...

Feb 12, 2014, 8:47 AM

Just look at this guy with all his friends

And if you don't already know how to be awesome

Feb 12, 2014, 8:48 AM

this guy will teach you

that's liberty hall, the house that washington built...

Feb 12, 2014, 8:51 AM

i don't think he played roundball, but if he did, i would have gone to watch.

Where's hartins when we need him

Feb 12, 2014, 8:52 AM

he could confirm whether GW played the basketball sport

i hope he had some athletic activity to take his mind off

Feb 12, 2014, 8:58 AM

the british...

i know martha was there, but even martha needed a break.

d@mmmit hartins, waiting...

In fact, here's one of our students on one of the most

Feb 12, 2014, 8:51 AM [ in reply to And if you don't already know how to be awesome ]

popular days on campus...dress like Mr. Rogers Day

do you carry the pics of all those geniuses in your wallet

Feb 12, 2014, 8:55 AM

hoping bob will ax the $64 question...?

what's in yours?

no baptist

If you ladies are through with your walk down memory lane,

Feb 12, 2014, 9:38 AM

can we get back to some sirius discussion about ghey marriage?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was that a proposal?

Feb 12, 2014, 9:40 AM

;)

It depends on how much

Feb 12, 2014, 9:41 AM

your dowry is worth...

dood, that's lee chapel... you know robert e lee... he's

Feb 12, 2014, 8:50 AM [ in reply to At W&L, you'll make lots of new friends... ]

buried there so maybe the dood in the pic is writing a paper, doing some research and had a few questions to ax robert?

k?

Back in my day we did

Feb 12, 2014, 8:41 AM [ in reply to i herd cu students don't go to basketball ganes at clemson ]

We walked up hill both ways in 4 feet of snow to get to basketball games.

These kids today with their HD TV's in their dorms, their Playstation 5, and their crystal meth...they're just too danged spoiled.

some people say they put it in the ground water. others say

Feb 12, 2014, 8:48 AM

generations of simple-minded people will die off leaving our ultraprogressive progeny to mock us, not just our message, but the signs we carried... go tigers! beat dook!

lions & tigers & bears oh my how the world has changed.

Re: He beat #1 UNC at Littlejohn one time. Too bad it didn't matter.

Feb 12, 2014, 9:04 AM [ in reply to He beat #1 UNC at Littlejohn one time. Too bad it didn't matter. ]

Dale Earnhardt hit the wall at Daytona and died that same day, leaving our historic victory over a Number One to be below the fold sports news. I remember it well.

Wish we had Nance, Jr. Happy for Larry, in spite of

Feb 12, 2014, 7:58 AM

his lack of success here he is a great person and a good basketball coach

Re: Wish we had Nance, Jr. Happy for Larry, in spite of

Feb 12, 2014, 8:27 AM

Agree with you and in his defense he really did not get a lot of help from the administration while he was here!

Re: Wish we had Nance, Jr. Happy for Larry, in spite of

Feb 12, 2014, 8:37 AM

I dont think any hoops coach there ever gets much help from them. there is a lot more talking than doing with regard to the administration helping hoops. Though Brownell got a JUCO in. That is a pipe dream for football and the resolution of it appears to be moving at glacial pace

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for posting. Happy for Coach Shyatt and the

Feb 12, 2014, 8:57 AM

Cowboys.

Shyatt is a really nice person, congrats to him***

Feb 12, 2014, 8:59 AM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic