Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pansies
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Pansies

Dec 2, 2013, 8:57 AM

This is a message to all of you pansies out there who bash our coaches and players. Stop with the player bashing, especially Tajh Boyd. Stop with the fire Dabo rants. Stop with deriving your ego through the successes and failures of 18 to 22 year old young men. If you were out there day in and day out working your a$$es off with this team, that would be different. But you are not. If you were, then you certainly wouldn't come on here and bash your team.

Please get this through your tiny brains. You are not entitled to jack-$hi# in this world, although many of you seem to think you are. You are not entitled to wins, no matter how much supposedly "love" Clemson. You are not entitled to criticize our "cheerleader" of a head coach because you disagree with how he coaches. No matter how much money you "give" to IPTAY.

So piss-off with the pissy comments. Bunch of #### pansies!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK. Pu the mug down and back away from the coffee pot.

Dec 2, 2013, 9:04 AM

You've had enough.

I completely disagree

Dec 2, 2013, 9:06 AM

I am entitled to criticize any of our coaches as much as I want to. I give Dabo and Chad a lot of praise, and I can give them criticism as well. That's not being a pansy, it's being a fan and being part of a program.

In my opinion, if a person isn't criticizing our coaches for the excuse of a team we saw against FSU and USuCk, then that person is a pansy...the time of sitting back and taking it is long over. We should expect more than this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

pansy is a nice way of saying it; you're much nicer than me.***

Dec 2, 2013, 9:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's directing his rage at those tweeting @Tajh***

Dec 2, 2013, 11:10 AM [ in reply to I completely disagree ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

another fantastic reason to kill all tweeters***

Dec 2, 2013, 1:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

have you ever paid $30+ for..........

Dec 2, 2013, 9:08 AM

a steak that wasn't cooked how you liked it???

if you have and didn't ask them to "get it right" then you're the pansy

I'm not bashing the players, but there has been ONE single constant in the last 5 games with the gamecocks........coordinators have come and gone............players have come and gone..........we've played in columbia and in clemson...........we've played their 1st string QB and there 2nd string QB...................the ONE SINGLE CONSTANT has been DABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying fire him now, but the question I've been asking for 3 years now..........WHAT'S THE NUMBER??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...........6?7?8?...........?

Re: have you ever paid $30+ for..........

Dec 2, 2013, 9:23 AM

So, "we" wanted TB fired because he beat usuck and free shoes but couldn't make it to ACCCG or BCS. Now, "we" want Dabo fired because he makes/wins ACCCG and BCS bowls, but can't beat usuck? I say we hire a guy that wins every game every year along with the NC every year!

Dec 2, 2013, 9:26 AM

And just who might that be???

I don't care about ACC Championships....my expectations are

Dec 2, 2013, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: have you ever paid $30+ for.......... ]

not unreasonable AT ALL

i simply want 9-3/10-2/11-1 AND beat South Carolina.........it's very simple

I'd gladly trade our blow out win vs Syracuse for a win over the gamecocks

Show me the post where you were pleased with Tommy Bowden

Dec 2, 2013, 10:09 AM

sad

Re: I don't care about ACC Championships....my expectations are

Dec 2, 2013, 12:35 PM [ in reply to I don't care about ACC Championships....my expectations are ]

So you would take a loss to Syracuse for a win over SC? Isn't that exactly why Bowden was fired?

Most Clemson fans, myself included, have a difficult time admitting that SC is a very good and nationally relevant football team right now. Face it, they have our number, but we don't need to go firing coaches because of it.

Dec 2, 2013, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: have you ever paid $30+ for.......... ]

That is it. Anything less than this for any fan of any team is "disappointment".

That's Your Right

Dec 2, 2013, 9:13 AM

If you are not interested in winning championships, that is your right. Some of us are however.

Not sure what you mean by ...

Dec 2, 2013, 9:52 AM

"No matter how much money you "give" to IPTAY."

If by "give" you mean dig out of your wallet and donate to Iptay to "support" the program? Then you are correct. The $$ amount doesn't matter as long as folks keep "giving," right?

No one wants to see CDS get fired. What we want to see is him coach a team that can get a win against scar. And I'm sure everyone wants to see Tajh do well in his career, but unfortunately I believe his stock just went down.

When a school has one of the highest paid coaching staffs in the country, the supporters might expect the product to be one of the best in the country and be able to compete at a higher level than most. I think that day will come eventually.

And by the way, if those who are critical are not entitled to be, than what makes you entitled to be critical of them? Just curious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So...

Dec 2, 2013, 10:21 AM

posters are not entitled to call out players and coaches, but you're entitled to call out posters?

Not how it works, b!tch.

I agree. Be mad. Upset. Tear your hair out. Cry.

Dec 2, 2013, 11:08 AM

Whatever you want to do. Those who go out of their way to bash individual players are truly not Clemson fans. Those players give us their all, even though we deserve nothing, and some of you want to trash them...PLEASE find a new team to pull for. May I suggest joining the bandwagon in Cola.?

Criticize the coaches all you want...they get paid to take it. Of course, if you want any of our staff fired then you are beyond help.

Thought this was a Sammy / Tadge thread. Misleading imo ****

Dec 2, 2013, 11:13 AM

nm

Re: Pansies

Dec 2, 2013, 11:26 AM

Dang! Did someone post something .....

Re: Pansies

Dec 2, 2013, 1:07 PM

Please tell me how you really feel! I sense you're holding back!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic