Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shocked....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,045

Shocked....

Oct 14, 2013, 10:25 AM

So many tickets on craigs for the FSU game for sale....how could you pass up a game like this and say you are a football fan? I do not understand. I have only had opportunities to see great games like this and living in Pittsburgh going to Steeler games,PITT / WVU and the great PITT basketball games between UConn and the Cuse ...this ranks right with them and Clemson fans want to sell their tickets..wow, just do not understand. These are once in a lifetime match-ups.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shocked....

Oct 14, 2013, 10:33 AM

It is called money. A lot of people are out of work right now and could use the cash. Simple to me.

Which begs the question...

Oct 14, 2013, 10:37 AM

Why are people that are out of work buying season tickets...

In a season where we thought we'd be good

Oct 14, 2013, 10:41 AM

Some folks see it as an investment to buy tickets, sell them for 2 or 3 games to fund the others.

Not passing judgment one way or another on this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shocked....

Oct 14, 2013, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Shocked.... ]

Then why buy the tickets in the first place? Sure a game like this could happen for the next ten years...but what are the chances? I feel the crowd will be even more electric than the Georgia game and that was a great experience. Just being at the Steeler games and the crowd would to start to yell "Defense" ..and Heinz Field would shake...no money is worth that rush. Just like Saturday with BC and Beasley gets the fumble... would you actually rather be at home watching that? Not me.

I received a call Sunday afternoon from a business associate

Oct 14, 2013, 10:36 AM

offering me $2,500 for my four FSU tickets and parking pass.

While I politely declined, I can certainly understand why some others would not have if presented the same opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Not all fans are the same.

Oct 14, 2013, 10:40 AM

The experience and being at this game will be worth far more than any dollar amount someone could give me. That's just how I am. I couldn't imagine not being there if the Tigers win celebrating with 83,000 others.

While the announced attendance may only be 83,000

Oct 14, 2013, 10:46 AM

I'm betting the actual attendance will exceed 90,000

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,045
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic