»
Topic: Seems DJ is at the team's hotel
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 1:30 AM by: Zann
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Seems DJ is at the team's hotel

Posted: Jan 6, 2019 11:36 PM

What are the rules on "sideline visitors " for these NCG's ?

Re: Seems DJ is at the team's hotel

Posted: Jan 7, 2019 12:41 AM

Don Johnson?

DJ Qualls?

DJ Snake?

2019 white level member

Posted: Jan 7, 2019 1:30 AM

TigerCC®

DJ Uiagalelei, the 5*, #1 quarterback prospect, 2020. He lives in California.

Posted: Jan 7, 2019 12:47 AM

December 17, 2018 – January 10, 2019 is a dead period. But I believe that just means that coaches cannot meet with or talk to him. He most certainly cannot be on the sidelines I’d assume. But he absolutely can attend the game with whomever he pleases as long as he isn’t in contact with the coaches or staff and is there as a fan only. At least that’s my interpretation of the rules.

Posted: Jan 7, 2019 12:49 AM

What about contact with the players?

2019 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers, any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2019 12:54 AM

The NCAA recruiting rules around coach-recruit contact are written to protect student-athletes from getting too many calls and visits from coaches. And from what I understand, it only concerns coach-initiated contact.

“Recruiting as defined by the NCAA means a college coach actively reaching out to an athlete. While the NCAA limits how and when a coach can initiate contact with a recruit, there are no rules prohibiting an athlete from calling or visiting a college coach. If the athlete initiates the contact, coaches and recruits can talk and discuss whatever they want, including scholarships.”

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4-Section W...$3600 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!! Payment can be made in full or ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1600 people have read this post