Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Second person has come forward that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Second person has come forward that

Nov 14, 2019, 5:12 PM

overheard Sondland's call to el Presidente. Wow...facts are pesky things.

Now the problem he has is that although Bill Barr IS the Attorney General, the statute of limitations on lying to Congress is 5 years.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/470478-second-person-heard-call-suggesting-trump-cared-more-about

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Russians heard it, too.

Nov 14, 2019, 5:33 PM

What kind of dumb a s s calls the friggin' POTUS on an unsecure phone from a restaurant in Kyiv? Oh, a dumb a s s that has no foreign service experience but donated a million to Trump's campaign.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Russians heard it, too.

Nov 14, 2019, 5:59 PM

Now the Russians have another one of Trump's personal cell #'s.

Yes, because it’s easy to make out both sides of a

Nov 14, 2019, 8:28 PM

Conversation when the other person is on a cellphone in a restaurant. Good God almighty this is the weakest “evidence” I’ve ever seen. Do these people have anything substantiative whatsoever?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's also the part where there's a transcript.***

Nov 14, 2019, 9:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

yesterday it was said this call had no transcript***

Nov 15, 2019, 5:40 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, because it’s easy to make out both sides of a

Nov 14, 2019, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Yes, because it’s easy to make out both sides of a ]

Obed said:

Conversation when the other person is on a cellphone in a restaurant. Good God almighty this is the weakest “evidence” I’ve ever seen. Do these people have anything substantiative whatsoever?

You mean like a video of Trump saying "Hey, I'm not giving you the military support you need, while your under attack by Russia, unless you investigate Joe Biden!"

No, I don't think they have one of those.

you may jest, but

Nov 15, 2019, 7:49 AM

That’s the level of smoking gun you need to justify impeachment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think you are paying attention

Nov 15, 2019, 7:54 AM

Hearsay is better than direct evidence.

WE have that on Joe Biden...But its not important***

Nov 15, 2019, 10:41 AM [ in reply to you may jest, but ]

Re: you may jest, but

Nov 15, 2019, 7:09 PM [ in reply to you may jest, but ]

Oh I agree, they have to show a whooole lot more than they have. If they don't have it, then they have no basis to recommend impeachment and they should be drawn and quartered for wasting everyone's time.

If this is another Kavanaugh exercise....then the Dems are bigger nuts than Trump.

Is there some reason why people are defending Trump...

Nov 15, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Yes, because it’s easy to make out both sides of a ]

so passionately? Wouldn't we be better off with Pence or somebody else? What's with the super strong attachment to Trump's person?

I think if we're all being honest, we know that Trump wanted the Ukrainians to go after Biden because he's a political rival. We're hanging on plausible deniability, which is more of a legal standard. I don't think the Democrats have convinced enough of the American people that's a good enough reason to remove President Trump, but if people were less interested in partisanship, then it might be good enough.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a reason why people are so cavalier about

Nov 15, 2019, 2:58 PM

impeachment, you included?

Re: Second person has come forward that

Nov 14, 2019, 9:16 PM

It is meaningless. Trump worked with a foreign government to go after a political opponent. Next. He is a piece of dung. Still..he has to be supported. Why should they/Trump supporters care what Trump did?

Double standards, much?

Nov 15, 2019, 2:55 PM

The Biden Ukraine corruption is appalling, but apparently it's OK with the Trump haters.

However, you guys are foaming at the mouth because Trump asked for an investigation into it?

That's nauseatingly hypocritical.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic