Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Screw you Coots. Carolina is in Chapel Hill & USC is in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Screw you Coots. Carolina is in Chapel Hill & USC is in

Feb 12, 2014, 2:26 PM

California.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can say that again.***

Feb 12, 2014, 2:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: You can say that again.***

Feb 12, 2014, 3:10 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15047462

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I tried to make that my senior quote

Feb 12, 2014, 2:41 PM

Yearbook advisor wouldn't let me

Cute..so who keeps beating CU by double digits?******

Feb 12, 2014, 2:48 PM

UCS, any other "cute" questions?????***

Feb 12, 2014, 2:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ha.***

Feb 12, 2014, 7:35 PM

Re: Cute..so who keeps beating CU by double digits?******

Feb 12, 2014, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Cute..so who keeps beating CU by double digits?****** ]

CU is in Boulder.

Feb 12, 2014, 3:24 PM

LOL LOL LOL

How long did it take you to come up with that? Is it the best you got?

Get a life wowie da lip!!

Dirt bird uni was established in 2009. The other 116 years don't count!! Do the math bud, if you can count that high. We own you, son! Just remember, Turn, Turn, Turn. Look out!!!!!!!!!!!

You've never won a big and decent bowl game. BCS Bowl Games Clemson 2 Yard Bird U 0 As our Auburn friends state, South Carolina is irrelevant "in everything." LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Feb 12, 2014, 3:33 PM

Great post, bud. I'm actually a Clemson supporter to the fullest. I was just pointing out that referring to any school as CU is considered to be referring to Colorado more than any other institution just as Carolina is UNC & USC is Southern Cal so I'm just trying to help TigerNet posters not sound like hypocritical morans. Nom sayin'?

Nonetheless, for the record I'd like to reiterate that I despite the coots with all my heart.

Feb 12, 2014, 4:46 PM

I finally got it after rereading. You are right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2014, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Cute..so who keeps beating CU by double digits?****** ]

Scar

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Screw you Coots. Carolina is in Chapel Hill & USC is in

Feb 13, 2014, 6:44 AM

You are right. It wasn't USC or Carolina with 5 straight wins over Clemson. It was South Carolina....some thing we can agree on....

Wish Dabo had never made the rant

Feb 13, 2014, 11:39 AM

These UNC and USC references about SCAR could not be more juvenile.

Dabo's rant only served to #### off an entire university's fan base, alumni and sports teams. It's gotten him two more straight losses resulting in a current run of 5 straight.....and offensive performances that can't score more than 17 points......usually the season's worst offensive performance.

His rant may end up being the single biggest mistake by a Clemson coach in the rivalry's history.....so if some of you want to perpetuate the mistake and not let it die then you're making a mistake IMO.

serious clark? i get why it might have ruffled some jimmies

Feb 13, 2014, 11:53 AM

but that seems a bit over the top.

shrug.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: serious clark? i get why it might have ruffled some jimmies

Feb 13, 2014, 12:24 PM

dabo also said in the same rant, it is not a rivalry it is a domination. then later talked about the RILVALRY with Georgia and gt without checking with tim b about record history with other teams he plays. sometimes less is more and also better. dabo has energized this program, not to mention winning, is growing in his job, but needs to learn a lot about press conferences. again, less is better and working on beating the coots is even better.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic