Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Score predictions for Saturday! GO!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Score predictions for Saturday! GO!

Nov 27, 2013, 3:46 PM

35-24 Tigers

Boyd goes 24 for 35 for 250 and 3 TDs. McDowell rushes for 120 yards and a TD. JJ McCullough pounds a TD in at the goal line.

Clowney has 1 sack. Beasley has 3.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

31-17 Tigers. Let's put an end to this madness.***

Nov 27, 2013, 3:48 PM

GO TIGERS!!

45-20***

Nov 27, 2013, 3:51 PM

Re: Score predictions for Saturday! GO!

Nov 27, 2013, 3:55 PM

30 - 24 Tigers....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

34-27!!!! Go Tigers!!

Nov 27, 2013, 4:23 PM

Hot Rod with 85 yards and a TD!
Boyd with 2 TDs through the air and 1 on the ground
Cat Man with 2 FGs

Nov 27, 2013, 4:05 PM

28-24 Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2013, 4:08 PM

Clemson 17
SCAR 42

Considering you've gone over 35 twice this year, I

Nov 27, 2013, 4:18 PM

don't expect that to happen.

Healthy Davis/Wilds/Shaw

Nov 27, 2013, 4:26 PM

That is scary for any team in the country. That & the fact that the Clemson Offensive line is suspect to big fast D linemen. Don't think Clemson will have much luck moving the ball consistently. Time of possession will become an issue. Gamecocks win this one easily at home.

Re: Healthy Davis/Wilds/Shaw

Nov 27, 2013, 4:41 PM

How do you know they are 100% healthy? I can promise you that aint the case. They might feel better than before. But a week off doesn't fully heal sprains and broken up body parts. Shaw and Davis have just dealt with playing hurt, playing in the cold against a physical Clemson D....I can promise you they won't be healthy at some point during the game. Its a matter of how much they can take.

Re: Healthy Davis/Wilds/Shaw

Nov 27, 2013, 4:45 PM

Davis has had about two weeks, maybe more. Came out early in the Florida game. Shaw was running at full speed last week, passed the eye test. Wilds ran at full speed, cuts & power.

Have not even mentioned the difference in the trenches. As I said before, ##### win big at home. All the information is out there in the open to go look at if you can do it objectively.

Yes, tell me about our measly D-line that leads the nation

Nov 27, 2013, 5:20 PM

in TFL and has 12 more sacks than yours

28-27 Tigers***

Nov 27, 2013, 4:11 PM

Clemson 35, Coots 24

Nov 27, 2013, 4:15 PM

My prediction as well.

They lost quite a bit off of their very good D from last year, and I think our D is better than last year's. Barring a sudden outbreak of turnovers, we win by at least 10 pts.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

63-0. Called it first.***

Nov 27, 2013, 4:34 PM

Of course the 63 is the Tigers***

Nov 27, 2013, 4:36 PM

Nov 27, 2013, 4:37 PM

38 - 21 Tigers

26-24 Clemson***

Nov 27, 2013, 4:40 PM

If healthy is

Nov 27, 2013, 4:41 PM

Being injected before the game for those 3 plus banged up clowney and quarles so be it. I can tell you from this side (see Cj spiller throwing up on sideline at wb his senior year and painfully thin secondary last year), it doesn't always work out how you think. Tigers have not lost a game in 2 years when they give up less than 50% 3rd down conversions. The only 3 losses are FSU, scar, last year, and FSU this year.

3rd down defense gives clemson o the ball with less pressure and they get in a rhythm. Scar's plan to play keep away doesn't work this year. Last year was "stuffed, stuffed, 3rd down conversion, stuffed, stuffed, questionable pass interference call" you were able to eat up the clock. 2 sacks, 2 int, and scar goes 37% on 3rd down.

Tigers 34-21

Re: If healthy is

Nov 27, 2013, 4:51 PM

You are not comparing apples to apples here. Your third down analogy is all well & fine, but in reality you have to look at how Clemson has fared against elite competition (when I say elite I mean perennial top 10 over the last several years). When you have actually met a team with a pulse you have struggled. The fact that you are playing at WB, a place that has a record on the line does not fare well nor does the fact that Clowney & company pretty much have owned your backfield.

Be serious here.... if you had the option of your Oline & Dline against ours which would you choose???

Re: If healthy is

Nov 27, 2013, 6:47 PM

I'd take your OLine and our DLine, seriously. Across the board starters and depth wise our DLine is better. If Clowney were the 2012 version, I might think twice, but based on this year no way I take your DLine over ours.

I think we're a tiny bit better/deeper at DLine and you're a tiny bit better at Oline. So to me it's a push.

Nov 27, 2013, 4:42 PM

30-19 Clemson

gonna be bold

Nov 27, 2013, 4:42 PM

and say 49-17 Clemson. We are gonna shock the SEC world and win our third straight vs. top 10 SEC teams!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2013, 4:49 PM

My heart says something like 34-27 Clemson, but my head has it going the other way. It's going to be a tough one down there.

Nov 27, 2013, 4:52 PM

34-24 Clemson.

35-27 Wr U***

Nov 27, 2013, 4:53 PM

35-28 Tigers

Nov 27, 2013, 4:53 PM

Go Tigers

38-21***

Nov 27, 2013, 4:54 PM

I, Phillip, a small boy of twelve, lay exhausted, not knowing if I was sleeping or if I was daydreaming that I was sleeping. Gently I rocked back in forth in my hammock, a hammock woven out of the eyelashes of 1000 deer.

Hit the numbers

Nov 27, 2013, 5:11 PM

Scoring margin for these two teams with highs and lows removed. Clemson is 41 scored 21 allowed. South Carolina is 28 scored and 17 allowed. If you let us score first it is unlikely you can keep pace with us. Ball control won't matter in that situation. I predict 30-24 Clemson. In the fourth quarter the best Clemson qb will be on the field and theirs will have on a headset.

Nov 27, 2013, 5:33 PM

Don't know so much about individual stats, because this will probably be one of those games where we have to win "ugly", IF we win at all. No way we score 30 on their D. Our only hope is to keep this game in the 20's. My optimistic side says that Catman kicks a game winner a la Bucholtz in 2007. 24-23 CU. However, my pessimistic side sees another game where our O line and D line gets manhandled and Shaw and Davis tear us a new one. I that case, 38-14 capons. First drive is critical. No passes to Seckinger, PLEASE! And no running plays that depend mainly on Seckinger's blocking on play side. Sorry, but that guy sucks and he started the avalanche for us against FSU. For that, he is in the same category as Jamie "Fumbleitis" Harper.

Honest question?

Nov 27, 2013, 6:29 PM

If choosing lines I would pick our d lines, very young and dynamic with a great group that has depth and an elite defensive tackle in Jarrett and a first round pass rusher in Beasley, our LB over yours, and you have a slight edge with Hampton at db, which could be negated.

Your oline has outperformed our oline, much like you have a very hyped dline our oline was too. Ours oline hasn't found the right chemistry but is improved.

There is the honest answer.

I think every honest fan either side thought scar had no chance in DV last season. Since 3rd down palooza is out with one of the nations best 3rd down defenses that has steadily improved, you won't be able to sit on the ball all game.

Tigers***

Nov 27, 2013, 6:30 PM

Tigers

Nov 27, 2013, 6:30 PM

31-20

Nov 27, 2013, 6:32 PM

Gamecocks 38. Tigers 17

Nov 27, 2013, 6:37 PM

Tajh throws for 290 and 3 touchdowns, 2 to Sammie and 1 to Bryant. Tajh rushes for 1 and Hot Rod adds 1. The defense also pitches in with a pic 6. We add 1 field goal and finish with a 45 - 34 victory over the coots. Next week we get the added bonus that Slurrier is retiring to focus on his new hobby as a bourbon drinker/motivational speaker.

Kentucky, Vandy, Tenn, Georgia, Mizzou, and a absolutely atrocious Florida team

Nov 27, 2013, 6:39 PM

Had no problem moving the ball, and IMO Georgia is the only team comparable to Clemson on that list and they beat the coots by 11... What you #### lovers are overlooking is how bad your team is from the LB's back... Clemson spoon fed the ##### that game last year... If Boyd comes in with his head on straight we roll... 35-17 Tigers... Mouth Carolina isn't near as good as you are trying to make them out to be... Now stop trolling you ######.

Message was edited by: clbyers®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic