Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EsecSPN has already claimed unc will beat us in the acccg
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 2,481

EsecSPN has already claimed unc will beat us in the acccg

Nov 16, 2015, 7:46 AM

"clemson better watch out for this tarheel team they are for real"
is it me or should uncheat be on probation by now?
go tigers beat wake.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prepare for the officiating. Good luck not breaking your TV!

Nov 16, 2015, 7:58 AM

Use plastic cups - most models can take a direct hit and survive!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EsecSPN has already claimed unc will beat us in the acccg

Nov 16, 2015, 8:01 AM

like momma once told me , opinions are like butt holes ...

Proud Clemson Fan and Active Brother of the Kappa Alpha Order

" Dieu et les Dames"

Nov 16, 2015, 8:27 AM

and speaking of those type holes- Butch Davis. Why is that cheating bozo on tv. Guy is a bozo

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2015, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: EsecSPN has already claimed unc will beat us in the acccg ]

My Dad has an interesting finish to that. Opinions are like a$$holes; everyone has one and yours stinks!

Saying Clemson better watch out =/= claiming Clemson

Nov 16, 2015, 8:03 AM

will lose. Usage of the phrase "___ better watch out" implies that ___ is the better team, but they better be careful or they could potentially get upset.

Nov 16, 2015, 8:06 AM

The way we played Saturday on defense and they unc) are scoring it doesn't look good. Did Syracuse show the blueprint on how to beat us?

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's actually more a compliment to UNC than a dis to Clemson

Nov 16, 2015, 8:10 AM

I like it as it gives the ACC and our schedule more credibility. I hope more people begin to give UNC props.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's actually more a compliment to UNC than a dis to Clemson

Nov 16, 2015, 8:30 AM

good point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't that be a much more quality loss

Nov 16, 2015, 8:11 AM

Than them losing to USC?

Passed my eye test.

We'd be in.

Nov 16, 2015, 8:12 AM

That doesn't look like a prediction to me. More like, be on guard. And I believe they are right. UNC looks to be legit, and they have improved greatly since the first game. I think Clemson will be in a fight.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you lose to $CU, you've got nowhere to go but up....

Nov 16, 2015, 8:13 AM

and UNCheat has definitely improved as the season has progressed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I don't see anything wrong with what they said.

Nov 16, 2015, 8:19 AM

They didn't say UNC was better or that they would beat us. UNC has improved greatly since that first loss and they are putting up points.

Given our issues on defense the last few games I'd say it's a spot-on assessment and we'd better be focused or UNC could catch us by surprise.

Nov 16, 2015, 8:23 AM

Let them play us, ND or FSU. They have not played anybody!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still can't figure out how they lost to SCar

Nov 16, 2015, 8:26 AM

But they have been a scoring machine the rest of the season. They're legit, and definitely something to be concerned about. I think we beat them but it will take some re-dedication by our defense to be the brick wall they were the first 7 games of the season.

Two reasons....

Nov 16, 2015, 8:40 AM

Unbelievably stupid play calling by the UNCheat coaches and numerous unforced turnovers (two or three of which were inside the red zone) by the UNCheat QB.

UNCheat should have won that game be at least two or three TD's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1st and goal from the 4.

Nov 16, 2015, 8:48 AM

Hey, I know, lets take the RB out of the game that had been racking up the yardage.

The more they talk them up the better it'll look when we win***

Nov 16, 2015, 8:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed !!!***

Nov 16, 2015, 9:39 AM

Nov 16, 2015, 10:14 AM

I watched this if you're talking about the one "the forehead" ran. She was basically saying that unc has quietly gotten to the point that they have one loss, in the first game of the year and if they beat Clemson they would have a resume for the championship. I didn't feel slighted at all. The more they build them up the better we respond imo and the better it looks when we beat them. I did think the same thing as the other fella. In my mind this is much worse than selling a jersey or stealing crab legs. I can't believe they aren't on probation. This is completely against the student athlete concept. But it is what it is and id rather play and beat a worthy opponent than beat up on a 3 loss team or something like that. Never pull for unc but I wouldn't mind beating a one loss team just like I'd have preferred to beat a zero loss fsu. Go Tigers, proud we have 10 wins, already!! More wins to come!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2015, 10:20 AM

Chizik has been tje difference . The one time position assistant at Clemson and NChampionship winning HC at Auburn has gotten that defense going . The offense is running well , which opens the passing game up .
No , they haven't beaten anyone of merit and yes they have a horrific loss to the Coots , but they will be a tough out in the ACCCG .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 16, 2015, 10:17 AM

That's definitely not a claim bro, that's them doing their jobs. It's like everything they say that's not in Clemson favor people get on here and whine and cry about it. Go head call me a coot or troll, I'm just being realistic.

but they can't find a reason to rank them in the top 10?

Nov 16, 2015, 10:30 AM

sounds like they are trying to pimp the ACCCG more than really believe what they are saying...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2015, 10:31 AM

We'll be beating a team that ESPN hyped as being really good and that makes us look better! I'll take it!
To be honest, they are a good team and it should be a great game! How did they ever lose to the Gamecocks? Smh

Nov 16, 2015, 10:47 AM

I've heard this same #### every week and it ain't happened yet. If Suck U can beat these guys they don't stand a chance against us.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched all the Espinners Sunday, not one predicted UNC to

Nov 16, 2015, 10:56 AM

beat us. One just said Clemson needs to watch out for tarholes, they are one a roll since losing to Usuc. I agree with that statement. We better not take them lightly. Play like we did Saturday, and we could easily lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 2,481
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic