Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sammy(Unbiased Assesment)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Sammy(Unbiased Assesment)

Sep 11, 2012, 10:00 AM

Let me preface the subject line with the fact that this might be biased. I walked out of the Georgia Dome this year thrilled and I was still thinking about Sammy. Nuk had 13 receptions and that was a staggering number. He showed that he is a true #1 receiver. Defenses cannot simply double Sammy when he returns due to our amazing talent at WR. I feel like we will create mismatches everywhere and Tajh will execute. This offense has crazy potential. By the way , I forgot to mention that we have an improving O-line and a man name Ellington. The Sammy factor will truly have a trickle down effect and it will create a national "buzz" after we head down to Florida. I look forward to seeing a new tombstone with FSU on it. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No team on our schedule can stop our WR

Sep 11, 2012, 10:26 AM

Most will play back deep like Auburn did to take away the deep threat. however that leaves the underneath open, which Tajh hit all night. As long as our OL is giving him time to throw we'll shred any secondary that lines up against us. If the run block the way they have been so far in this year then no one will stop us. If Ellington is gashing you for 7-8 yards a pop then you have to stack the box. And if you're stupid enough to single cover ANY of our WRs prepare to have a lot of ESPN highlights made of your team that night.

Problem is that they don't have to stop our WR. They will

Sep 11, 2012, 12:11 PM

do like every great team does and apply pressure to QB. That is what we will have to fade.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do they still call them "draw plays"?? Or does the fact

Sep 11, 2012, 12:15 PM

that Tajh is running much better than last year going to keep defenses at least a bit honest????

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammy(Unbiased Assesment)

Sep 11, 2012, 10:31 AM

I agree, when you have the amount of talent at the skill positions as there is, it is just a matter of controlling the line of scrimage on both sides of the ball OL giving Tajh the time and the DL getting after the opposing qb's and we will be hard to beat. I just hope we can handle the success as it comes. I think we will this time around. GO TIGERS!

And it wouldnt hurt to improve the Run Defense either!

Sep 11, 2012, 11:45 AM

Still early in the season though!

Re: Do they still call them "draw plays"?? Or does the fact

Sep 11, 2012, 1:10 PM

IMHO that is the "X" factor for opposing D's. TB's newfound ability to avoid the rush and STILL make a play should make a difference at FSU. When's the last time we had a QB who could make plays with his feet. Woodrow Dantzler?

Re: Re: Do they still call them "draw plays"?? Or does the fact

Sep 11, 2012, 1:22 PM

IMHO that is the "X" factor for opposing defenses. TB's newfound ability to avoid the pass rush and still make positive yards should be a real weapon against FSU. Who's the last QB we've had who could make plays with his feet- Dantzler?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic