Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It appears to be “post a long video in lieu of typing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 424

It appears to be “post a long video in lieu of typing

Jul 2, 2020, 11:53 AM

Out a persuasive argument” week. No offense to my buds who are partaking. I get it. It’s working smarter and it not harder, and I’m terrible at that. So here’s my longass video on how to fix all our problems.

Step one: watch this video

Step two: build a time machine and go back to 1992 and elect this man.

Step three: profit

https://youtu.be/dl8SaNvcK7U

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That video is not NEARLY long enough!***

Jul 2, 2020, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

CAN I FINISH!?!***

Jul 2, 2020, 12:01 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sad thing is

Jul 2, 2020, 12:03 PM

he could be alive and run again with the same message after being dead on accurate and we'd still elect Trump or Biden because of

ThE TwO pArTy SyStEm

Here's my supplemental contribution

Jul 2, 2020, 12:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I miss his chart presentations***

Jul 2, 2020, 12:09 PM

The more things change

Jul 2, 2020, 12:30 PM

The more they stay the same.

It's interesting now though, because in retrospect, now that we're $26,000,000,000,000 in debt.....you see the whole plan from the start. You see all the aspects of it, as a whole. That's what hindsight does. This all started in the 1980's, always said that. And it did. But between trade deficits, low interest rates, debt spending, national debt, illegal immigration, the stock market, wealth inequality, it's all connected.

WHEN we get inflation, it will only take a little. The more debt we have, the less and less inflation we need. 5% is bad. 8% is absolutely catastrophic. The heart of this whole system is the Federal Reserve. I had forgotten about the S&L crisis. But it fits in the agenda as well. Doesn't pay to save. It did right up to the two predecessors to that 1992 election. But dems and pubs are in lock step with the plan, and have been for decades now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still have my 'PEROT for PRESIDENT' t-shirt I had made

Jul 2, 2020, 12:45 PM

The parties joined hands to end his threat...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 424
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic