Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC East - Dont sleep on Florida & Vandy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 740

SEC East - Dont sleep on Florida & Vandy

Sep 9, 2013, 9:25 AM

Florida did everything they could to lose Saturday - had twice as many yards and held Miami to only 10 First downs. But that many turnovers will lose the game every time. However, it was not a conference game, so they will be flying under the radar- plus they have the Defense to win every game.

Vandy will beat someone good - they are due. They are a much better offense this year and should be undefeated (Ole Miss was an instant classic).

Also Tennessee looks to be on the right track considering their collapse last year. They play @ Oregon 3:30 this week and then Florida next week. They have the talent to compete, but I will reserve judgment on them until next Monday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: SEC East - Dont sleep on Florida & Vandy

Sep 9, 2013, 9:28 AM

Florida lives and dies by the turnover. Sure they can beat anyone but they are not a championship team. I am just glad the finally lost the same way they won seemingly every game last year.

Vandy is about like Maryland. Sure they are a better team and might sneak up on someone but they are still Vandy.

Tenn started last season with a flash and will once again tumble starting this week.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Your post

Sep 9, 2013, 9:31 AM

it made me giggle a little bit.

Re: SEC East - Dont sleep on Florida & Vandy

Sep 9, 2013, 10:04 AM

Vandy is scrappy but not very impressive. Florida....I guess they could beat USuC but they are not a complete team.

Miami is going to make some noise in that Division too!***

Sep 9, 2013, 10:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 740
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic