Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remove the tin foil helmets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,046

Remove the tin foil helmets

Dec 6, 2015, 1:01 PM

and quit crying about conspiracy theories. We are the only undefeated team in the country and have been ranked #1 for 6 weeks. Regardless of what any of you think, any matchup we get will be a tough one. We ate taking about the top 4 teams in the country here, there is no easy path. If we're gonna win the National Championship, we're gonna have to earn it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

58% and falling***

Dec 6, 2015, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: 58% and falling***

Dec 6, 2015, 1:04 PM

You are an internet nerd that lives your life based upon a fictional number beside a message board screen name. You care too much.

You went up a point!***

Dec 6, 2015, 1:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Or down two......however you'd rather look at it. ;)***

Dec 6, 2015, 1:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2015, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: 58% and falling*** ]

This is my nomination for Post of the Year. Tigerpulse: cough, retch, barf

Dec 6, 2015, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: 58% and falling*** ]

Don't feed the troll.

Sorry.

Dec 6, 2015, 1:36 PM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As he types on a computer that's on the Internet....SMDH

Dec 6, 2015, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: 58% and falling*** ]

It's not a fictional number! I literally just saw it! I think 57 is a real #? Lol! I wonder if he thinks 3.14159 is a real #? Well, no it's not.....it's a "sexy number" and obviously pi as well. Pi, u know, like what you'd serve at a pizza party....in DV....as your team is announced as THE #1 team in the nation! Smells like a pizza party in here y'all!

Irony ?

Dec 6, 2015, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: 58% and falling*** ]

smh

no conspiracy here

Dec 6, 2015, 1:05 PM

It's blatantly obvious they set up the matchups they wanted for the semisp

Re: no conspiracy here

Dec 6, 2015, 1:12 PM

Much as it old have liked for us to stomp bama, won't matter. Msu will win and we'll get to beat them. Still wish the gators had managed to find an offense.

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

MSU deserved to move ahead of OK. MSU beat Ohio State

Dec 6, 2015, 1:13 PM [ in reply to no conspiracy here ]

and Michigan on the road. Plus, beat Iowa and Oregon. Baylor's loss yesterday may have factored in also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MSU deserved to move ahead of OK. MSU beat Ohio State

Dec 6, 2015, 1:18 PM

The Spartans beat Michigan with no time left and OSU with no time left. And didn't lead Iowa until there was less than a minute to go in the game. Yes they won those games, but they also lost to Nebraska and had to come from behind to beat Rutgers. I am shocked that they jumped Oklahoma.

Re: MSU deserved to move ahead of OK. MSU beat Ohio State

Dec 6, 2015, 1:19 PM [ in reply to MSU deserved to move ahead of OK. MSU beat Ohio State ]

Exactly Joseph, excellent post. A lot of people on here are letting their hate for Bama automatically state that MSU will beat them. While MSU has a better resume, their style of play falls right into Bamas hands. MSUs defense will make this a tight, low scoring game but I'm not sure there is a clear winner in that game.

I will say one thing. If the committee really wanted to

Dec 6, 2015, 1:23 PM

protect Bama all the time, they probably would've given them FSU last year instead of OSU. Unless they just thought the public backlash of moving a team up that far and ahead of 13-0 would've been too much. It was clear though that FSU was the worst team in the field last year, and Bama likely would've beaten them.

Those that would have us remove our tinfoil helmets

Dec 6, 2015, 1:31 PM

Are clearly the ones with something to hide. I don't know who you are here to spread propaganda for, (although I am fairly certain you are an undercover SEC homer), but I now know I can never trust you. Let me guess, you think "we" should be more like Bama. You think Saban is the best coach in the country. You probably think Dabo is a "cheer leader coach", who should keep his mouth shut.

May I remind you that the head coach of the #1 football team in the country has acknowledged the bias. Without actually saying it, he told us to keep our tinfoil hats on. And now here you come to defy him.

Well, while you cry over the loss of two head coaches in one year. And while you await the defensive genius that is Muschimp®, I will finish my pizza. And I will keep my tinfoil hat on. Even as we defeat Oklahoma and watch the mighty Spartans dispatch the Tide, this helmet made of foil shall remain steadfast on my head.

And I encourage all Tiger fans to keep on the watch for those who ask you to remove it. You can trust no one... The playoffs are upon us!

Re: Those that would have us remove our tinfoil helmets

Dec 6, 2015, 1:35 PM

?????? TU

whatever

Dec 6, 2015, 1:37 PM

Sally. Beat 3 top 10 already. Tigers will be in natty champ. And would love for it to be overrated bama but Sparty gonna have a lot of say. Good luck with Muschamp Cocklover

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: whatever

Dec 6, 2015, 1:39 PM

^^^^This guy clearly didn't even read the original post

Tell 'em coot

Dec 6, 2015, 1:44 PM

37-32
67-42-4
3-9
Muschamp

Replies: 20