Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People I Won't Have To Bother Meeting To Know I'll Hate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

People I Won't Have To Bother Meeting To Know I'll Hate

Mar 16, 2016, 10:55 AM

1. That woman I passed yesterday in the convertible yellow VW Beetle with eyelashes on the headlights.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any car with a garnet and black high five sticker***

Mar 16, 2016, 10:58 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shirley she had some flowers in there too right?***

Mar 16, 2016, 11:04 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been seeing a few cars with IDFWU stickers

Mar 16, 2016, 11:08 AM

Evidentially, it means "I don't ##### with you". Why would you put that on your vehicle?

Both instances were a slightly overweight white girl, probably in her late 20's. Most likely dating a latino.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is hot topic still a thing?

Mar 16, 2016, 12:43 PM

sounds like where you would buy one of these.

It's like everything else

Mar 16, 2016, 12:46 PM

All of the hot women have it. Then the fatties start using it because they think 200 lbs overweight is still beautiful. Then the hot women see this and move on to something else.

Happened with the Roxy stuff

Then went to the palmetto tree

Then to Drake

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I don't know, but I had to go to the Apple store the other

Mar 16, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to is hot topic still a thing? ]

day...Judging by the animals walking around in the mall, I'd say it is. If the terrorist ever attack, let's hope it's a large shopping mall so we don't lose critical personnel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see a lot of shirts and stickers that say "I love my wife"

Mar 16, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to I've been seeing a few cars with IDFWU stickers ]

WTH would you put that on a bumper sticker? I mean you married her, so..yeah. You're proud of that? Doesn't that kinda go without saying?

I don't get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's punishment...

Mar 16, 2016, 1:45 PM

for looking at her hot sister. I know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone with a vanity license plate***

Mar 16, 2016, 11:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a Clemson plate, WTPh is wrong with you?***

Mar 16, 2016, 12:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Since it's Clemson, I'm gonna let you slide, you

Mar 16, 2016, 12:44 PM

####### FRAUD!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People I Won't Have To Bother Meeting To Know I'll Hate

Mar 16, 2016, 12:07 PM

If I see a monogram on a windshield or license plate, I'm out. Same for any monogrammed wallets, purses, etc. that aren't for 12 year old girls.

Downtown Chuck is no problem, but the monogram-loving girls named K.C. and Tiffany blend in pretty well in West Ashley/North Chuck. You have to keep your head on a swivel.

There's a girl in Seneca that takes the cake with her

Mar 16, 2016, 12:25 PM

monogram sticker....Not only does she have her initials, she's got one that says "Future Mrs. (Insert fiance's last name)"

I wow, just wow at it every time I see it.

Re: There's a girl in Seneca that takes the cake with her

Mar 16, 2016, 12:27 PM

I went to high school in a small working town. You know the freshmen girls who date like 20 year old guys and are smoking cigarettes and such when we were like 14?

That's who always had the monograms. Usually a Honda Civic Coup with roaches in the ashtray. Screams class, really.

It does seem like the monogram stuff attracts more of a

Mar 16, 2016, 12:30 PM

trashy clientele. Although I have seen a business man with his initials monogramed on his button down shirt pocket. He otherwise looked normal, dunno why he wanted to advertise the fact he's a bisch.

Re: It does seem like the monogram stuff attracts more of a

Mar 16, 2016, 12:40 PM

I think the mental picture I get is the large cursive ones. I'm sure they have practical, normal applications but I've associated the term with trashy myself

For whatever reason, in Augusta, if there is a...

Mar 16, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: People I Won't Have To Bother Meeting To Know I'll Hate ]

SUV/Suburban, etc... (even mini-van) with pink monogram letter on back windshield...there is normally a MILF driving.

So I'm pro-monogram.

CHS as well.

Mar 16, 2016, 12:49 PM

Black suburban, pink monogram letters, picture of stick figure kids and dog in rear window, yoga pants, can;t drive, do 20 mph over posted speed limit.

The hot MILFs don't have monograms. Those are for the over

Mar 16, 2016, 12:53 PM [ in reply to For whatever reason, in Augusta, if there is a... ]

weight facebook addicted moms.

That's what a curly pink monogram says to me: I'm married, don't have #####, I'm plump, and facebook is open on my phone RIGHT NOW.

These women I imagine start rambling about facebook stuff to the hubby when he gets home and he's all like "uwotm8?" and she repeats it and he's all like "CSB" and then she realizes how weird it was to tell him about what her sister posted.

Re: The hot MILFs don't have monograms. Those are for the over

Mar 16, 2016, 12:54 PM

neiled it

Robertn

Mar 16, 2016, 12:44 PM

That guy sucks.

Reindeer antlers

Mar 16, 2016, 1:16 PM

Stick People Bumperstickers