Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruits should really look at LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,344

Recruits should really look at LSU

Nov 12, 2019, 5:10 PM

They're completely full with 25 commitments per 247 but still actively recruiting multiple prospects. Therefore what we call "over recruiting" and they will force kids to waiver in their commitment to a school they've given their pledge to and stuck to their word. Shows the character for some of these schools and their coaches.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They brought 25 last year,no back counting.

Nov 12, 2019, 5:13 PM

Re: They brought 25 last year,no back counting.

Nov 12, 2019, 5:24 PM

I'm not a big fan of forcing graduation/quitting on kids who under perform while they were offered a scholarship initially. Like Dabo says, till graduation do us apart and if the coaching staff made a misjudgement on their evaluation they have to live with the consequences not the young man.

Re: Recruits should really look at LSU

Nov 12, 2019, 5:27 PM

Some of your so called close friends will stab in the back over a sale, money, a football win (SC fans) or that friend would even sleep with your wife while sitting beside you in church.

Recruiting can be a hard core dirty business. We recruit so well because Dabo and his staff refuse to go down to the sewers and dumpsters to recruit at the level of some HC’s and their staff are willing to do to sign a kid. I am afraid it will get worse if players start receiving compensation.

Thank You Dabo, Tony, Jeff, BV and all of the other coaches and recruiting staff for the way you do your job!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 8:25 PM

Huge reason why Clemson hasn't signed a top class but gets 110% out of athletes all the time. People will do wonders for you just by you putting faith in them.

Nov 12, 2019, 8:29 PM

LSU are frauds just like Ohio State and hopefully those recruits watch Clemson dispose of them both in the near future.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 9:09 PM

I thought you were going to say, "the offensive coordinator who came over from the Saints will be looking to get a OC job in the NFL"!

I don't see him sticking around Baton Rouge long!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are in talks now of giving Joe Brady a huge contract

Nov 12, 2019, 9:21 PM

Multiple years of $1.5m, which would be on par with any OC job in the NFL. I don't see him leaving. He'd be the 8th highest paid assistant in college football.

Nov 12, 2019, 9:23 PM

Cool , maybe there's another kid like Etienne out there that they're slow playing that will end up setting records at Clemson and wearing Championship rings .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,344
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic