Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Real buddybook post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 401

Real buddybook post

Feb 16, 2015, 9:11 PM

On a scale of 1-10, rate the likelihood that this dude is looking for smack.

"First of all God bless you for taking the time out to even read my story. My father passed away 10 years ago this July. He was my rock along with my mom of course! I took the wrong path when he died and turned to drugs for healing and just to forget! I in the meantime met my wife and had 3 beautiful wonderful children! (God sent for sure)
A year ago we were in a a car accident and my oldest sun broke his femur. He's had multiple surgeries and will will be will be on an antibiotic for a long time. At the hospital during surgery the metal rod they put in had bacteria on it and he has that in his blood now. Ugh! My God will heal him!!!!

I've had multiple jobs and couldn't keep them because i was too busy running from the hurt and pain! However I'm extremely well at what I do, I couldn't get away from the evil and devil of the worst thing in the world "drugs!" Even though I tried hard, it got harder!
Long story short, I went to seek help, and finally after struggling for 3 or 4 years, I found it, and it was God!! I walked into a church down the road and fell to my knees and ask God to forgive me and to save me and to help me and then and there He did.. NO DRUGS IN OVER A YEAR PLUS!!!
I have since been baptized my children have been saved and baptized my wife has been saved and baptized and her and I both are studying to be ordained ministers.. I preach every other Wednesday night at our church to our youth.

Finally, I could see the light at the end of this long tunnel I've been in for years!!! Praise God!!! I unfortunately was fired from my job last week, because the manager did not like me or my beliefs as a Christian . She fired me on the spot, she did not like my religion and she didn't like me praying before work or with customers.. I was one of their "top servers!" I made them lots of money and I finally was making good money too.. Finally paying my own bills, buying food for my family, clothes, etc.. It felt great!!!
Last week we received our tax refund and was looking for a car, we were robbed by gun point. They took every penny we had! This is not like me to ask for help, but my children need food and I have to pay rent/electricity and now transportation. Family nd friends said to ret this. Before you decide yes or no please pray about it and pray for us as well! If God leads you to help us in anyway, "thank you! If He does not, "thank you!"
We are blessed and will be ok, the devil is trying us, because he's mad, HE DID NOT WIN THIS CHILD OF GOD!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading my story and may God Bless you all abundantly!!!"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

about tree fiddy***

Feb 16, 2015, 10:04 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should tell him that everything happens for a reason

Feb 17, 2015, 9:38 AM

And sometimes that reason is you are stupid. I'd be willing to bet that's the root of that person's problems.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1. Call Perry 2. Start a Newspring branch. 3. ?????

Feb 17, 2015, 9:41 AM

4. Profit

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 401
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic