Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
what is the coot gameplan ????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,227

what is the coot gameplan ????

Nov 24, 2015, 12:13 PM

• the apocablitz

• option play

• trick plays

what is Dabo holding back in trick plays? -- the coots? You know it's coming ....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I suggest they start drinking heavily***

Nov 24, 2015, 12:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The problem I have with your suggestion is this:

Nov 24, 2015, 12:20 PM

you're only saying the coots should start drinking heavily. For many people, including Clemson fans like me, today is our Friday for the week. I'm preparing to deal with in-laws for Thanksgiving, followed by the knowledge that my wife (no pigs) will probably spend a crapton of money shopping on Friday, then the coot gane on Saturday. Therefore, it seems prudent that I too start drinking heavily.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Good logic... Similar schedule (problems, etc.)...+1***

Nov 24, 2015, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Throw to Cooper, hand the ball to Cooper

Nov 24, 2015, 12:18 PM

Kick the ball to Cooper, put Cooper in at lb and blitz. Then let Cooper run down the field to intercept the ball. Hope Cooper doesn't miss any tackles.

Fry kick extra points.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

proper lubrication.... they know what's coming

Nov 24, 2015, 12:22 PM

nm

Hope for another bad ACC crew, play with 12+ players.***

Nov 24, 2015, 12:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what is the coot gameplan ????

Nov 24, 2015, 12:28 PM

Its going to get chippy. But Watson will have his Heisman party at their expense.

All of the above***

Nov 24, 2015, 12:35 PM

Re: All of the above***

Nov 24, 2015, 12:38 PM

Their offense, or lack thereof, has turned into a gimmick offense. We need to be ready for any and everything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All of the above***

Nov 24, 2015, 12:43 PM [ in reply to All of the above*** ]

Cooper hands off to Cooper. Cooper throws to Cooper. Cooper blocks for Cooper. Cooper tries out defensive end. Cooper calls plays and manages the concession stand. Cooper calls some recruits, reviews some penalties, fixes a headset, and makes sure everyone has enough towels.
Cooper ruptures spleen trying to unclog a toilet in the stadium while simultaneously lining up at wildcat.

Coach blames loss on Cooper.

They're bringing out the secret weapon...

Nov 24, 2015, 12:44 PM

Ulric Jones

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's to make our guys laugh so hard they can't play. All

Nov 24, 2015, 1:24 PM

the Coots have to do when they line up is say "we lost to the Citadel." Plan is for our guys to be rolling on the ground laughing. I'm pretty sure Coach Dabo and staff are taking care of that and prepping our guys for it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,227
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic